Status: By Order of Mr Dee. -I have deleted myself, so all messages shall be sent to Spider Blossom-

My Smile Is Your Best Feature

I Smile Because of Us.

Dearest Reader,

This is why I smile, I'll explain it all in this chapter of a story.

I smile because of us, me and you, Emma and Katie, Crow and Blossom. I smile because we're the most childish pair of people I know (not including my mum.). I smile because I can't stop myself. You say something, Blossom, and my lips tug into the upside down frown, my cheeks start to hurt and we both roll into giggle fits.

I smile because of your stories and because of your chapters. An exact quote from a story here from a chapter she wrote:
'"I..uh..would you believe me if I said the tree gave it to me?"
"Maybe,"
"Then the tree gave it to me," '

That's why I smile, because of your mind churning out the bestest lines, the best chapters. When I grow up, I want to be like you. You're amazing at writing, you're friendly. And sure, there are problems (we're both rather argumentative...), but you're the most amazing person ever!

This is my written smile, my thoughts of a girl who makes me laugh when I want to cry (or until I cry), my thoughts of this (almost) woman who is an amazing human being and makes me proud to be alive.

I only wish I could do for you what you've done for me.

Crow. x
♠ ♠ ♠
That quoted bit is from our joint story... 'Wonderland'.
x