Status: By Order of Mr Dee. -I have deleted myself, so all messages shall be sent to Spider Blossom-

My Smile Is Your Best Feature

Remember The Good Times?

Do you remember all the good times when we laughed at the silences, the random thoughts, the snowball fights, or the A&W food? I do.

I had sneezed during a test; I had told people that pie was a poison clowns use to hypnotize us into laughing with their balloon animals; when we had that snowball fight in my front yard and got caught by the cops (because it's illegal in our town); and the mouthwatering, delicious food of A&W.

Do you remember the time when you sprained your ankle, and I was there for you? I do.

You had been running in gym in 6th grade, tripped over somebody's foot, and I was the only person who stopped to help you. The teacher yelled at us, but I didn't care. I'd have flipped the teacher off if it would make you feel better. Don't you dare deny that.

Do you remember when we talked for hours on end, messaging back and forth, and talking about our countries and how different they are? I do.

You had never been to America, but you were so curious when I talked about all those things that you were clueless to. You taught me things also, I've learned more from you then anything from my Social Studies class.

Do you remember the time where we smiled and laughed non-stop for 3 hours because you were doing the Cha-Cha slide for no reason? I do.

You jumped out of your dad's car, he blasted the song... and you, my sisters, your brother, and one of our closest friends... started dancing to the Cha-Cha slide for three minutes in front of my younger siblings school.

Does anybody remember when they last smiled? I do.
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy! Hope you like it as much as I enjoyed writing it!