The One?

The One?

MY POV

As the sun went down I woke up from my slumber got out of bed and walked over to my closet. I decided that today I was going to wear something else then my usual attire of tight leather pants and purple tank top.
So I searched a little longer, finally pulling out a pair of tight white skinny jeans and a black tight tank top that cut off at my belly button I put them on along with some makeup and jewellery I looked my self over in the mirror, pleased with the way I looked, I walked out of my room and as I past josh’s.
I stopping for a minute then carried on walking until I reached the living room. I spotted David sitting down on the sofa his head in his hands and he was looking at something that was lay out on the table in front of him. I walked to him quietly, looking over his shoulder to see him looking at the photograph of me and josh. I felt pain and guilt flood through my heart just looking at the photo.
David must have sensed me as his head snapped up and he looked at me with a longing expression. The pain that was torturing my poor heart faded away as I looked into his eyes, clearing my throat I walked into the kitchen for something to eat.

“We will go to the beach to feed then we will go back to that house and collect the remains’ of your brothers” I said looking David in the eyes. He nodded his head tearing his eyes from mine to the floor; I cleared my throat to signal that he should follow. We walked to the boardwalk where I spotted our meal for the night. I looked over at David to see his looking angrily at my meal; I walked forward toward the couple standing at the railing.

“Hello” the guy said straightening up and moving slightly away from the pissed looking girl making me smirk and look over at the still pissed David, I was getting angry with his attitude so I closed the small space between us, my lips lightly brushed his as I talked.
“Relax this is just our meal” I said low enough for only him to hear as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I moved slightly away from the slightly daze vampire and looked at the now scowling couple.

“So my boyfriend and I were going to this party so when I spotted you I thought that you would love it” I said leaning more into David, I loved the feeling of being in his arms.

“Ok I’m in” said the guy looking at me with lust; I smirked as I felt David tighten his grip on my waist. I turned my attention to the pretty red head, who just nodded her head. I smirked at David as we lead the poor stupid couple to their death.

After feeding we walked to the car park, I hotwired one of the cars and drove off to the house.

I climbed out of the car looking around, checking that no one had came back but I guess they had as everything was turned upside down so I guessed they noticed that David’s body was gone. I walked into the house with David hot on my trail.

“You go and get the remains of the bodies and I’ll keep watch” he nodded his head and set off on his mission.