The Blood Is Calling

Chapter 1

Shuttlewood had always been my home.New kids came, old friends went. People don't stay long. Might be because it's wet, dark, and hardly ever sunny.
Of all my friends that started with me in nursery, I was the only one left by Year 5. Last to go was my all time BFF Rosie. We were like twins, we could even finish each others sentences!
Then her grandma died, and her bossy dad decided her grandad needed them and hauled her away to North Scotland. She writes, but only once a year. I use to send her a letter a week, then I realized she wasn't going to bother. She didn't care anymore.
I've had a couple of friends since, but no best friends. Mum and Dad aren't bothered. They argue a lot. It's not hard to guess what's happening.
My name is Cynthia Moon lake. I'm 17 yrs old and my birthday is 31st October. I've always thought I was normal, but sometimes I felt that I'm different. I didn't know how, I just felt it. It might of been my birthmark.
It's on my right shoulder, and it's a crescent moon with a star on the bottom tip. It's unusual as well, because it's blue. As in night sky blue almost black. People have tried to remove it, but it comes back by the next day.
I've always wanted to be 100% normal. Only worrying about if I did my French homework or if the hottest guy at school would go out with me. Not everyone avoiding me and staring at my mark. But, one person did stand out when they stared at it.
His name - Brendon Ravenswood.
♠ ♠ ♠
this is only the beginning I'm adding more hope u like it so far xx