Status: On hiatus until "Love and Werewolves" is finished.

The Unexpected

Rose has never had a normal life she was born blind and her parents both died in a horrendous car accident when she was only three. Rose somehow was completley unharmed although she logically should have died. So Rose ended up in an orphanage because she had no other family that could take her in. Rose's life was okay at the orphanage until she turned nine and was adopted by a couple The Glasses Her life with them at first ws great, that was atleast until Mrs. Glass became sickly and passed away leaving Mr. Glass a complete and utter mess. WHen his wife died Mr. Glass changed becoming inoxicated 24/7 and making Rose's life a living hellhole constantly abusing her and then he raped her for the first time on her twelfth birthday.

She was trapped in that house with Mr. Glass until she was 14 never having a chance to escape not even for school because Mr. Glass claimed that he thought it best for Rose to be homeschooled. Then finally after the worst beating of her life Rose, at deaths door, finally got the police to come and arrest the man she completley and utterly loathed for the last four years of her life.

Rose was back at the orphanage for awhile until she was adopted by another couple. Where she was happy, well as happy as an orphaned, blind, rape victim could be. She was adopted in the early summer but her new family Mr. and Mrs. Forsythe had her tested and evaluated to have her placed in the proper grade of highschool that started in early September. As the summer went by Rose became happier and happier with the Forsythes' that is until scholl started and *he* came and turned her life completley upsidedown. Which is where this story begins.

Disclaimer: I do not own any band mentioned in here but I do however own EVERYTHING else so please dont steal my ideas I work really hard on them.

This is rated R because of cursing and some sexual scenes I will have a warning at the top if there is some extremley foul language or a heavy sexual scene.
  1. Preface
    Word count 134
  2. Chapter one
    Word count 887
  3. Chapter two
    Word count 1089
  4. Chapter three
    534 words
  5. Chapter four
    Pretty heavy cussing word count 600