Status: On hiatus until "Love and Werewolves" is finished.

The Unexpected

Chapter two

*Warning there will be some heavy language so beware!*

Story start

Aiden and I walk to math, our first period.
We walk in and Aiden leads me to a seat that seems to be in the back.

I hear the door close and an authorities male voice says "Good morning class please take out the packet that was handed out last week and go to page number 12.

I hear the sound of ruffling paper and pencils and pens scraping against paper.

"Raise your hand and tell him your the new kid and you don't have the packet." Aiden whispers next to me.

I do so and the teacher walks over asking if I was the student who needed everything in braille.

(The Braille system is a method that is widely used by blind people to read and write. Each Braille character or cell is made up of six dot positions, arranged in a rectangle containing two columns of three dots each. A dot may be raised at any of the six positions to form sixty-four (26) possible subsets, including the arrangement in which no dots are raised. For reference purposes, a particular permutation may be described by naming the positions where dots are raised, the positions being universally numbered 1 to 3, from top to bottom, on the left, and 4 to 6, from top to bottom, on the right.)

I nod and his voice is suddenly filled with sympathy as he hands me the braille packet saying if I have Any problems to not hesitate to ask.

I nod thanking him and work on page 12.

After our first period Aiden and I have gym which is basically a free period for me because I can't really do much.

Aiden calls a girl, Lindsey over in the hall asking if she'll help me to the locker room and into the gym since he obviously can't she agrees and leads me away she introduces herself as Annabelle Lindsey May but everyone calls her Lindsey.

I nod and introduce myself as well.

We walk into the locker room and she tells me that I just have to wait since I don't have a uniform yet.

When she finishes changing We head into the gym.

Our class is a uni-sex class so all the boys and girls do the activity together.

I jump when a dark familiar voice says my name.

"Yes?" I say

"I don't believe we formally introduced ourselves earlier, my name is Ralph Monotrony." I hear snickers behind us.

Aiden suddenly comes out of nowhere telling Ralph "To keep his fucking asshole mother fuckin' loser hands fucking off her.

Ralph then, just to anger Aiden wraps his hand around my shoulders and I guess Aiden attacks him because a minute later his arm is off me and I hear a crush along with Aiden yelling "You fucking stupid bitch, dick I told you to stay the fuck away from her now I'm going to fucking kick your mother fuckin' ass!"

I kneel and feel over to where they are I try to stop them and get them to stand up but they only proceed to do one of the two and they both stand a put my hands out in front of me and both of them to keep them away from me but I don't hear them stopping and I realize that it's to late for them to stop there two close I try to protect myself before they hit me jerking my hands around myself before I feel the impact of both of them on either side of me.

I groan and fall slamming my head on the ground I hear Aiden yelling "Oh shit rose! I'm sorry I-I swear I didn't me to!" before completely blacking out.