Status: On hiatus until "Love and Werewolves" is finished.

The Unexpected

Chapter three

Ralph's P.O.V

Rose stirs in her sleep whispering something about stopping and she starts begging and crying in her hospital bed I jump up and rush over to her trying to wake her up. She shoots up and reaches around before touching my face. "Who's there?" she whispers.

"Shh. It's just me, Ralph?"

"Where am I and why are you here?"

"Your at the hospital and I am here because Aiden needed to go home and I felt bad about what happened and did not want to leave you alone>"

"Oh"

"You are such a liar" whispers a voice in my head

"How?"

"You only are staying because your-

""Oh my gosh!" "What is that annoying beeping?" Rose demands.

"It's your heart monitor and IV."

"Oh well can you please get a nurse and tell her to take these darn things off?"

"Yeah, alright I'll be right back>"

"Thank you>"

Rose's P.O.V

I can't believe that Ralph is here. Why would he care?

"Maybe he likes you>"" a voice whispers in my head

"God damn voice why are you back and no I'm pretty sure that you are wrong>"

"Because I love you and I am pretty sure that I am right because I'm you and if I'm wrong your wrong and you said your right so that must Mean I'm right unless you consider yourself wrong."

"I-wait what?"

That's what I thought."

"Rose are you okay?" Ralph"s voice says floating back into the room

"Yeah I'm fine I just want to go home."

Alright well Mr. and Mrs. Forsythe will be here in a bit to sign your discharge papers so I better get going>"

"Okay and Ralph?"

"Yeah?"

"Thanks, for staying with me."

"Anytime>" He says leaving
♠ ♠ ♠
Wa written at 4 am so dont expext much :( ;)