Status: On hiatus until "Love and Werewolves" is finished.

The Unexpected

Chapter four

Rose's P.O.V

Mr. and Mrs. Forsythe come about and hour later and we leave awhile after that.

Once we arrive back at their house I am exhausted which is unexplainable to me since I haven't done anything but sleep for the past few days.

Regardless I immediately go to my room and fall into a deep dreamless sleep.

Ralph's P.O.V

I lay in my bed unable to keep my mind off of Rose until my father yells for me to join him to hunt. :AN- Don't forget that Ralph is a vampire so he needs blood:

I pull on some of my shit clothes and go downstairs.

"Took you long enough." My younger brother Ron mutters under his breath.

I roll my eyes and follow my father out the door and into the woods almost instantaneously smelling the blood of an animal.

I feel the monster inside me come out and spring at a deer in front of me savoring its warm delicious taste.

FFW to next day at school (Ralph's P.O.V)

I walk into school with my friend George who is also a vampire and listen to him talk about how hot Rose is and how much he wants to fuck her.

"Would you shut up?!" I finally yell stopping in my tracks

"Wow, jeez man no need for a bitch fit."

"Sorry. I'm just in a bad mood today."

"It's cool." Anyway there is something off about Rose. It's like her blood or something and she looks really familiar I have no idea why but she is just really familiar." he says shrugging

"Now that you mention it she does remind me of someone from somewhere." I reply

"I GOT IT!" George yells after a few minutes

"Got what?"

"Why she's so fucking familiar!"

"Yeah why is that?"

She's fucking king James' daughter the one that his mortal wife died from giving birth to."

"Oh!" "Fuck shit holy fucking gee whiz damn!" I thought that she was supposed to be dead?!"

"That's what everyone thoug-wait did you just say gee whiz?"

"I don't fucking know man, but this is fucking huge imagine how we'd be treated if we fucking found the vampire kings' long lost fucking daughter!"

"I know but the question is how the fuck do we tell her?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Ohhwhooo what a shock Rose's dad is alive and she's not human and 2 chapter sin one day I am so proud :)