Status: Rate, commet, subscribe!!

I Have to Save the World? No Thank You.

Do you know what happened? NO!

"Avalon, hunny. Do you know wht happened to you?" The woman asked.

"I-i was going to Great America with my family for my birthday. Mom was going to ask me something, but i fell into blackness. Now I'm here surrounded by strangers. Where's my
mom and dad?" I startted to tear up at the end, i really wantted my mommy and daddy.

"Yes, somewhat. You see, a drunk man was driving and he hit you head on. You've been in a coma for two years exactly, so, Happy Birthday." She smiled weakly.

Dead? They can't be dead! The're just pulling a prank to get me to cry. Ya, the're just going to come in any second, laughing at my reaction.

"Stop lying. My parents aren't dead!" I stared at the door, waiting for mom and dad to come in.

"Ava, baby," It was the man next to the lady. "we're not joking. They all died in seconds of the hit. When we found you, you were barley alive."

I couldn't hold it back anymore, I burst into tears. Everyone was dead, I'd lost two years of my
life, and that stupid drunk driver probably lived. I just wantted to die. I cried for what seemed like forever, with the group of strangers there waiting for me to calm down. Finally, though, I stopped crying. I couldn't look at the strangers, so I stared down at my lap, tears trickling slowly down my face.

"Um, whenever you're ready to go, we have some clothes for you to change into." It was one of the strangers; I didn't look to see who. "Also, Matt and Val, the two who have been talking to you, have adopted you. We understand if you ignore us."

Adopted? How could I be adopted? I have plenty of family to take me in. Did they not want me? Have all my friends and family given up on me? God, why did you do this to me?

"What happened to my family? All my aunts. Why didn't they take me in?"

"Well baby," Matt startted to say," the doctors said you might never wake up. Most of them would visit often or call and see if there was any improvment, but after a year, they slowly stopped coming and calling. You have to have parents, so they put you up for adoption, and we wantted someone like you. We were told you may never wake up, but we could deal with that."

I looked up to the five guys and two girls. Well, I guess I'm looking at my new family.

"Um, I'm ready to get out of this place, can i have my clothes?" I asked, suddenly getting nervous around my new family.

"Okay baby, come with me and I'll show you the bathroom." Val, my new mother, told me.
I stood up, and immedietly fell. Ouch. So, I just layed there, not wantting to fall again. Suddenly one of the strangers picked me up. I looked over to see who it was and saw a man looking down at me with a smile.

"Names Brian or Uncle Brian, whatever you want to call me, i don't care." I just nodded, not trusting my voice.

We walked in peace for a few minutes until we got to the bathroom. Brian gently set me on my feet, lightly holding my waist so i didn't fall. Once he was sure I wouldn't fall, he let go of me. Val handed me a stack of clothes, and shooed me into the bathroom.

Once i was in the bathroom, i looked at the clothes in my hand. Black skinny jeans, a black band shirt for some band called Avenged Sevenfold, yellow underwear, a black bra, socks, and purple converse. Deffanitly not what I usually wear, but I don't care. I quickly threw on gthe clothes and went to the mirror to see how different I looked. My hair was darker and shorter, my breast had gotten bigger, and it seemed like my legs were even longer. Although, i had cuts and bruises all over my body, hopefully they would leave.

*knock, knock, knock*

"Ava," my new mom called, " you almost ready to leave?"

"Coming." I replied, taking one last look.

"Ava," My new mom squeled. "You look awesome! Good thing were the same size."

"Ya, I like the outfit, but who's Avenged Sevenfold?" I asked.

Everyone burst out laughing.

"Ava," Brian said, "Avenged Sevenfold is our band. Your dad sings, Zachy and I play guitar, Johnny is bass, and the freaky tall one is our drummer." He pointed to everyone as he said there names.

"So, I'm famous now?" They all nodded. "Okay."

"Come on Ava! Let's go home so you can see your room! We just finished painting it before we came, you know, in case you woke up!" Jimmy grabbed my hand and startted dragging me down the hallway.

"Who gave him sugar, I don't think it's safe..." I said laughing.

"He's naturally like that. You get used to it." Zachy, I think, told me.
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry it has taken me so long. I typed this on my phone sending it to my e-mail, and ou can only fo 160 words at a time... so ittook me a while! Comments are welcomed! More people comment, the faster the next chapter will be up!!!
<3 Jessica