Vampire Lovers

chapter 11

Tyler came over after school on Friday so we could hang out. It seemed like every ten seconds he would be checking his phone or watch. Like he had to be somewhere important and he was just making time go faster by hanging out with me. It seemed lately he had been really distant and awkward. Tyler checked his watch one more time.

"I have to go.... My mom wants me to take lessons on how to run the business." He said pecking my cheek and leaving. The door slamming behind him.

I sighed before giving up on my homework and going to the computer. I checked my facebook, but no messages. Before I was about to log off a message popped up.

Do you care about Tyler? If you do you'll go to the park and look at the old playground you use to play at before 5pm It said. It was from an mystery IMer.

Who is this?

Let's just say I hate Rose as much as you do.

Rose? Before I messaged back the person logged out.

Is this person really a friend? Or is it Rose pretending to be someone to make me make a full of myself? What did he/she mean that I would have to go to the park if I cared about Tyler. Of course I did. I looked at the clock in my room 4:52. I quickly put on my shoes and ran out running towards the park.

I wasn't going to make myself look stupid if this was a prank, I stood my the tree the closet to the playground. Leaning on the swing pole was Tyler. He was suppose to be at home with his mom! He was obviously waiting for someone. Rose was walking towards him wearing leggings with a long shirt and high heels.

I couldn't hear what they were saying that well. But from the looks on Tyler's face it seemed like they weren't getting along and he turned to leave. Yes! I won again! But she grabbed him arm, not letting him leave, and made him look at her. Then she pressed his lips to his. At first he seemed like he was trying to g et away, but he started kissing her back. I stepped out from my hiding spot, looking at them with confusion, disgusted, hurt, anger and disbelief. When she pulled away he looked up with shock.

"Alex..." I shook my head, stepping back, and ran. I didn't know where I was going, but I had to run. I knew that if I went with him it would be trouble. We don't even like each other and no matter what he says, he must like her more than me. People stared at me as I ran, but at the moment I didn't care. I just had to get out.

When I stopped I knew exactly where I was. I was in the graveyard where mom had been buried when she died. She was ripped apart when I was little. When I found her grave I dropped to my knees and started crying. I don't know how water was coming out of my eyes. Vampires could cry, but tears never came out.

"I miss you..." I whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay it's been a really long time since I updated, but I was busy working on another story, so I kind of forgot that I had this story so yeah...!