Vampire Lovers

Harvest Moon

I woke up to rain dripping on my face. Where was I? Oh yeah. I must have fallen asleep while visiting my mothers grave. It all came back to me. Tyler. Rose. Everything. My clothes were soaked, it was a wonder how I stayed asleep.

For some reason I had this feeling like someone was telling me to look up at the nightsky. Like there was something I was ment to see. I slowly looked up and saw a big, bright, orange moon. My eyes widened, something came over me and I couldn't take my eyes off of it.

It was like I could feel my blood boiling, but not in anger, but in anticipation. Something was going to happen and it was going to be big.

"Hey! What are you doing out here. It's not safe." A strange boy said. He freed me from the wird hold the moon had on me.

"Nothing. Just visiting someon." I said and got up. In the distance I heard a wold howl.

"Your Faye Maraschino's child?" He asked, surprised.

"Yeah. . . You knew my mother?" I asked.

"Yes. She helped me with my, ah. . . problem. So are you half shadow walker or full?" He asked. What is a shadow walker? He must have been high on something.

"Shadow walker?"

"Your mother never told you about her people?"

"Well when your mother dies when you're young, you usually don't remember the things she once told you. What's a light shadow walker?"

"Let's get out of the rain. I can drive you home and tell you all about it." Should I trust this guy? Sure he was my age, but now could he know my mother and remember her? I don't even remember her that well.

"Alright, but just so you know I could probably kick your ass if you try anything." I said, following him to the parking lot.

"So. I'm Alexandra, just call me Alex though." I said as we reached his truck.

"Danny." He said unlocking the passenger side before getting in.

"So, Danny, what's a shadow walker?" I asked.
♠ ♠ ♠
So yeah it's been a while. Comment! XD