Vampire Lovers

Shadow Walker

"A shadow walker is someone who walks the line between light and dark, with no ties to either side," Danny explained.

"Okay, but what does that have to do with me or my mother?" I asked, "She wasn't a shadow walker or whatever. She was a vampire like my father."

"No, your mother was defiantly a shadow walker. She helped saved my people by doing what no other person could do."

"How?"

"For you to understand, I have to explain something. Shadow walkers are said to have no morals and show no emotions, that's why people come to them for help. They solve things in the most efficient and logical way, no bull-shit. When my people were in trouble, she did what had to be done. She had to kill a little boy. He was basically our version of the anti-Christ."

I wasn't sure if I totally believed him, but that would explain a lot of things about my mother. Why she never showered me with love, like other mothers, or why she seemed cold towards me.

"Alright, let's say that everything you are saying is true. What does that make me?" I asked him.

"Well, I would assume you were half, but I'm not sure how it would work. As far as I know there has never been a half shadow walker. They usually only mate with their own kind."

"How would I know if I was one?" I asked as we drove into my driveway.

"Well, they are humans, so I would guess you'd have human qualities that vampires shouldn't have."

Well shit. That explains some things.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I forgot about this story for three years and re-read it, correcting most of the spelling errors (hopefully). I'm not sure if I want to keep going with this or maybe start over or trash the whole thing. What do you guys think?