Vampire Lovers

bad news?

It's been a while since I've heard from Tyler. It's felt like millions of years when it's only been a couple of months. This was my day with my aunt in New York. I didn't have anyone that I needed to say good-bye to. I mean there was one person that I wanted to tell, but he wouldn't want to here from me. I've tried to explain to him what was going on with me and Ricky, but every time I came up to him he ran off. I wouldn't blame him. If I thought that he was dating someone else I wouldn't have talked to him. I would have pretended that he didn't exist. Even though every time I see him I imagine him kissing another girl. It gets my blood boiling.

I've been wondering what's going to happened with the arranged married between me and Tyler. He has to tell his mom who he wants to marry eventually. But it won't be me. I know it. He'll choose the other girls. Ones that one "cheat" on him.

Later on that day I got on a plane and went home. I was happy and sad to be back. This place reminded me of unfortunate events. But New York was worse. I've ruin everything. My friendship with Zac. My relationship with Tyler. Not that there was a relationship, but I wanted there to be. I got home to find my father sitting on the porch with an angered expression on his face.

"Alexandra, I have some bad news..." He started.

"What is it?" I asked, knowing the answer.

"Tyler's mother came down here. Apparently we have to go to their house for a conference or something. They want to talk about this arranged marriage..."
♠ ♠ ♠
This is kind of short.