Status: Finished

You Remind Me Of. . .

11- The End

"Holly! Holly! Please wake up!" cooed her mother as she shook her gently.

Holly shot up and looked around. She was in her room. "What happened?"

"I'm so glad you're back!" said her mother as she hugged her.

She looked over and seen her father standing by the door way.

"What happened?"

"Don't worry about it. You're safe now. He won't hurt you anymore."

"What are you talking about? Jareth is a good guy."

"Holly, just get some sleep." said her mother as she kissed her forehead.

"Goodnight Holly." said Sam as he smiled.

"Good night Dad." she replied. She pulled up the covers and laid back down. She tried to go to sleep but she couldn't because she felt a pang in her heart for leaving Jareth. The days went by and she couldn't stop thinking about him. She came home on the bus and seen that no one was home.

The light on the answering machine blinked, so she pushed the button. "Hey Holly, this is your Dad. I got a job. So we'll be okay. And my boss has got me some tickets to go see Temptation if you want to go. Well I'll be home at seven. Love you. Bye."

Holly smiled as she walked up to her room. She entered and closed the door behind her. She found a glass orb sitting on her bed.

"I thought that you might want this." said a male voice behind her.

She turned around and seen Jareth. "Oh, Jareth!" she said as she hugged him.

He hugged her back, "I can see that you did miss me."

"I missed you so much. You wouldn't know." said Holly as she kissed him.

"I heard that it's your birthday tomorrow."

"Yeah, how did you know."

"I have my way of finding out these things."

"So what are you doing here."

"I'm here to make a proposition."

"And what might that be?"

"Well, you can finish school and I was hoping that you want to come back to Goblin City and be my queen."

"Seriously?"

"Yes, I don't lie you know."

"I know." said Holly as she kissed him once more.

"So is that a yes?"

"Yes. And I've got something to tell you."

"What might that be?"

"You don't have to take any more children for a while."

"And why might that be?"

"Because I'm pregnant."

Jareth grinned, "You really are something. You know that right?"
"You are too." said Holly as she held him closer.

They stood there and kissed for what seemed like an eternity. Holly finished high school and after that she went with Jareth. Not telling her parents for they would try to stop her. Months later she gave birth to Emma, the first princess of Goblin City. Holly knew that she was young and probably could have had any guy in the world.

But she was happy with Jareth, the Goblin King of Goblin City inside of the Labyrinth.
♠ ♠ ♠
I got sooo many comments on this one. Thank you everyone for reading, and I hoped that you've enjoyed it. But this is where it ends... :'( Comments? Thanks for reading.