Status: Finished

You Remind Me Of. . .

02- The Castle

Holly laid on the ground as she cried to herself. She couldn't understand why her father had to dislike her so much. She got up and picked up the book. Through the tears she placed it back on the table.

"Atleast being in the labyrinth would be better than being here." she sobbed as she climbed onto her bed and hid her face in the pillow. She continued crying until she fell asleep.

"What did you say to her?" asked Sarah as she brushed her hair out.

"I tried talking to her like you said, but it's no use. She's so damn self-absorbed she won't listen to me. She started talking about how she wanted things to be like they were before. I still don't see what has changed other than her fucking attitude." he said as he took off his shirt.

Sarah sighed, "Well things certainly have gotten a bit hectic around here."

Sam groaned as he laid on the bed, "Not you too."

"Is it too much to ask to atleast trust her a bit? She hasn't given us any reason to doubt her being sober. And she's always home so I'm pretty sure that she's a virgin."

"Sarah..."

"I'm just saying. We weren't that much different when we were that age."

"I know."

"So go and talk to her, and if you yell at her..."

"I know, I know." he said as he put on his shirt again and then began walking back to her room. He knocked on the door.

"Holly, it's me. Open up." He didn't hear anything on the other side. "Holly? Open the door."

No one stirred behind the door and he felt a cold breeze hit his toes. He carefully turned the handle and opened the door. The lights were off as the rain pounded on the windows. He tried to turn on the lights but nothing happened. "Holly, this isn't funny. Come out here. I need to apologize." he said as he walked closer to her bed.

He seen a lump laying in the middle, "Holly..." He pulled back the covers and seen that nothing was there. "Holly, this isn't funny. Where are you?" he called out. He walked over to her closet and opened it. Nothing but her clothes were inside.

He shut the door once more and then looked at the windows. A lonely snow white owl sat on a tree branch. He felt the hairs creep up on his neck as he shivered. "Sarah!!!" he yelled as he got down on all fours and looked underneath Holly's bed as he still searched for her.

"What is it?" she asked. She gasped when she seen the windows open and the glass was broken and scattered on the floor.

"What the..." said Sam as he looked at the mess on the floor.

"Some one kidnapped her! Come on. We have to inform the police!" said Sarah as she began heading out of the room.

"Fuck!" he said as he kicked the glass and then followed his wife.

"What the hell were you guys thinking? Did I not tell you once, twice or more, that you are not to bring me anyone from Sarah's residence nevermore?"

"Forgive us your majesty. It's that he said the words and we had to act upon them." said Gilly as he bowed before the goblin king.

Jareth sighed as he sat down in his throne. "What am I going to do to her? Sarah's already been through the labyrinth. She cannot make the journey again, because she's familiar with it."

"Sarah didn't say the words. Her husband did." said Gilly as he lifted his head.

Jareth frowned and stood up, "She didn't say the words this time? Her husband did.... Well this changes things up a bit." he said as he began to stroke his chin. "Well I must admit that he seems like a brainless fellow and he might make it through in time. And in that time I will get to know this girl. She certainly is beautiful, like her mother. But let's hope that she's nothing like her mother." said Jareth as he turned around and looked down at Gilly.

"Go and check on the girl."

"Yes, your majesty."

"Now, should I go and have the husband go through the labyrinth or should I just let her wake up here?" he asked to himself as he sat down on his throne once more.

Holly turned over and she felt like something was different. But she didn't want to wake up and find out what it was. She just reached for her covers and pulled them up more. That's when she noticed, her covers were much thicker than before. She snapped open her eye lids and looked around.

She was in a huge four poster bed that was enclosed in a much bigger room. She got out and felt the soft plush carpet as she sunk in a bit. She looked at the huge tapestry upon the wall of a black gloved hand holding onto a crystal ball. Inside were images of things that she had once found in faerie tale books. She turned and found a balcony that was opened as the silky transparent white curtains billowed in the cool breeze.

She walked over and passed through them. She looked out and seen a huge maze surrounding the castle that she was apparently inside. She opened her mouth in amazement and seen goblins down below working.

"Did you have a nice sleep?" asked a smooth erotic male voice behind her.

She turned and seen the most beautiful guy that she had laid her eyes upon. He was older than she, but he still retained his good looks. His eyebrows were that of a goblin and were at an angle. His eyes were beautiful as they shined brightly. He smiled slightly as he noticed her checking him out.

"So what's your name?"

"I'm Holly." she said quietly.

"Holly? Well, do you know why you are here?"

"No, not really."

"Well, it seems that your father had wished you to be taken by the goblins. And I being the goblin king, I am here to take care of you." he said as he walked around her. "You know that I have never before had quite a beautiful nor mature hostage before. This might be quite different." he whispered into her ear.

"Please, I beg of you to cause me no harm. I will do what you want." she said as she felt like something sinister move in the air.

"I don't want to harm you little one. I'm going to take care of you."

"You're not going to hurt me?" she asked as she locked onto his eyes.

"No, you have my word."

"Alright. How can I know if I can trust you?" she asked as she cocked an eye brow.

"Well, if you let me prove to you my devotion, I will do anything that you ask." he said.

"Alright." she said as she sighed with a bit of relief. "So what is your name." she asked as she looked up at him.

"Jareth."

"Jareth..." she said.

"I will leave you. Forgive me, but I've got something to do. Feel free to wander the castle. And if you need anything the goblins will be at your service." he said as he backed out of the room.

She looked upon where he once stood and sighed. "I can't stay here. I've got to get out of here." she said to herself as she looked around the room. She had to admit that it was certainly a beautiful room. But there was no way that her parents would allow her to stay with someone like him.

"You're majesty..."

"Yes, Gilly." he responded gruffly.

"I was wondering if you were going to talk to her father. He was the one who said the words after all..."
♠ ♠ ♠
You like it? Comments? Thanks for reading.