Status: Finished

You Remind Me Of. . .

07- Why Did You Say "The Words"?

Sam sighed, "How much longer do we have to go yet?"

"Well, from my calculations, we've got a couple of hours' journey ahead of us." said Sir Didymus.

"And we'll have to cross the Bog of Eternal Stench." said Hoggle.

"What's that?"

"It's a bog that smells so bad and disgusting. Step one foot in it and you'll stink for the rest of your life." said Hoggle.

Sam nodded, "Alright."

"So exactly how did your daughter get into the castle?" asked Didymus.

"Well, I didn't believe that this actually existed and I said the words. I didn't think that it would work. I just thought of it as just words from a fairy tale. Then the Goblin King came and told me that he took her. My wife said that I would find you guys here to help me and that's what I'm doing here. I'm trying to find her."

"But why did you say the words?" asked Hoggle.

"Well, I was a bit angry and she said something to the effect that she wished everything were back to the way that it used to be."

"Well, just as we pass through these gates, you will pass through another set of gates. Through those you will find Goblin City and there the castle lies in the middle. We will help you because they'll want a battle." said Didymus.

"Thank you guys, for everything." said Sam.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, I know. But I'm working on another scene here. And please note the next chapter will have a little sex scene (but a pg rated sex scene, it's not very detailed.) Like it? Thanks for reading.