Status: Finished

You Remind Me Of. . .

08- Daddy's Coming

Jareth appeared in the bathroom and kneeled next to the bathtub. He looked at Holly, "You must forgive me. No one has ever found an interest in me, so I don't know what to do."

Holly looked up with a tear stained face.

"I'm sorry, just please don't cry. You're father's almost here."

She looked at him, "I don't want to go with him. Even though we've only spent almost nine hours together, it's been the best nine hours of my life. Everything that I had been searching for, I found in you. And I know that even though you don't want to admit it, you found the same thing in me." said Holly.

Jareth's expression softened, "I know."

"What?" asked Holly as she looked up at him.

"You're right. Everything that I had been searching for is in you. Never had I come across someone quite so beautiful nor so knowledgeable and someone that I can see sharing my life with." said Jareth.

Holly smiled, "Really?"

"Yes, I only speak the truth."

Holly climbed out of the bathtub and wrapped her arms around him. He felt electricity pulse through his body as he held her tightly. She kissed him and he was at first taken by surprise. She moaned when she felt him pull her closer. She backed up against the wall as the kiss got deeper.

She pulled back and looked up at him. She smiled as she lead him to the bed. She knew that he wanted it as much as she did. She laid upon the bed and pulled off her skirt. She then got to the edge and began undressing Jareth.

Sam and the other entered the gates and were met by a complete silence. Nothing stirred, only the dust as the wind blew. "I don't like the looks of this."

"Where is everybody?" asked Hoggle as he looked around.

"Something is mighty fishy here." said Didymus as he continued to ride through the village.

They approached the castle. A loud click resonated through the air as a soft whirring was heard.

"Go back!" yelled Sam as the ground was pulled from underneath him and he fell into a hole. He landed with a sickening thud at the bottom. He coughed as the impact knocked the wind out of him. He sat up trying to regain a normal breathing pattern. His ribs were tender and felt like fire when he breathed.

He stood up and tried to look around for an opening anywhere. It was pitch black and the air was cold and damp. He leaned against the wall as his breath rattled uneasily. He held onto his ribs to help himself breathe easier.
♠ ♠ ♠
Like it? Comments? Thank you everyone for all the amazing comments. But most importantly, thank you for reading.