Status: Finished

You Remind Me Of. . .

09- You've Got To Go Back

Holly and Jareth were laying on the bed holding each other. Jareth suddenly sat up, "You're father is in the oubliet."

"What? How?"

"He obviously made it in time, and I said what I said. So you are to go back with your father."

"But..."

"Shh... Don't cry. Here, I've got a gift for you." he said as he extracted a crystal ball from his cloak. "Turn it this way and you'll be able to contact me."

"But I don't want to go." she said.

He placed the crystal in her hand, "Don't worry. Everything will be alright."

"Promise?"

"I give you my word." he said as he leaned over and kissed her once more.

Didymus and Hoggle looked at Sam as he disappeared.

"Oh, he's in the oubliet." said Hoggle.

"Sam?" asked Ludo as he looked at the ground where Sam had gone under.

"So what are we going to do?" asked Didymus.

"I know how to get in there, but getting him out will be another thing." said Hoggle as he turned around.

They seen all the goblins of goblin city lined up and armed. Each had a look of satisfaction knowing that the trio was hopeless. "GET THEM!" screamed their leader as they advanced on the trio. Hoggle turned to run as Ludo and Didymus tried to fend off as many as they could.

Jareth stood up and led Holly to the sitting room. He sat her down in his throne, "You can wait here. I'll retrieve your father."

"But I told you..."

"Now Holly, I had already told your father that if he made it through my labyrinth that he would be able to get you back. You don't want me to be dishonest, do you?"

"I guess not." replied Holly as she sat back in the throne.

"Good." said Jareth as he walked away.

Holly sighed angrily, "So much for everything I guess. I'm never going to find anyone else, and this is the closest that I have ever gotten to anyone." She looked at the crystal orb that was still in her hand. It was pretty and shined with different colors floating inside.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short? I know, but it's almost coming to and end... :'( I hoped that you liked it. Comments? Thanks for reading.