Status: Inactive. May be changed in the future.

Girl in the Band

Amazing News

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXaSLo-UHTw (copy and paste to see video)

As the last chord ended Alex turned to her friends and grinned. "That was awesome! We so rocked that!" Alex Rodriguez and her friends Charlotte Johnson, Katie Jones & Monica Anderson had just finished band practice in Katie's garage.

"That is was! Now, who's hungry?" Charlotte asked. The other girls raised their hands. "Then let's go to Emily's!"

Alex groaned,"But you guys KNOW I don't fit in there. You all have your boyfriends. I feel like an," she paused to count the couples, "11th wheel!"

"You do to fit in there Lex!" they argued. Alex finally gave in and off the girls went to Emily's house.

As the girls entered the house the occupants of the house heard the last few lines of Don't Trust Me by 3Oh!3 being sung. The girls burst out laughing just as the door closed. Alex's best-friend's boyfriends were by their side instantly. Paul greeted Monica with a heated kiss that Alex did not need to see, Embry kissed Katie quickly and Jacob hugged Charlotte tightly, letting his hands wander a little lower then they should have. Alex stood around awkwardly before Charlotte pulled away from Jacob and motioned her into the kitchen.

Alex always felt uncomfortable and left out whenever her friends dragged her to Sam's & Emily's. And she felt that she was missing something. Scratch that, she KNEW she was missing something. But no one would tell her, they acted like nothing strange was going on. How is it not strange that all the guys were shirtless all the time? I mean, come on, who does that!?!

When Alex was finally allowed to leave she walked home and up to her room. http://www.polyvore.com/alexs_room/set?id=16740795 (copy and paste to see her room)

The white walls were accented with a lovely green color and her stereo was sitting on her desk. Her laptop was nicely put away on her desk, next to her homework. She groaned when she spotted the school books but flipped one open and started studying.

The next morning Alex walked into school with Charlotte, Katie and Monica flanking her. The girls noticed the "populatzie" turn and stare as they strutted, yes strutted, down the hallway. [JUST WHEN YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE THE CENTER OF ATTENTION WE SHOWED UP]

M.A.C.K has been drawing attention since they started. The boys stared, but never noticed because the Uley gang would kill them, and the girls glared, because the boys stared. The four girls shared a look and smirked.

"Thank god!" Monica yelled when school was finally over. Her friends laughed and smiled. "What?" Monica asked, turning to look at her friends, "I know you all were thinking that too!"

As the girls were hanging out at the beach, with the boyfriends and their friends, Alex's phone went off. "Hello?" "Seriously? We'd love to! Thank you so much! Bye!"

"You guys will NEVER guess what just happened!"

"What?" her friends asked, coming to stand by her.

"We are the band for the dance!!!" she squealed, jumping up and down.

"Oh my god!" her friends shrieked, jumping up and down too.
♠ ♠ ♠
The words in brackets is a quote that I thought fit there. :)