Status: Working :)

Once upon a time,..I used to give a damn

His P.O.V

I sat down on the green grass near my favourite tree. Almost everyone was inside; i looked down at my wrists and pulled my sweatbands up a bit. I rubbed my face; it was just another school day. I wonder if dad was at the pub...its one thirty. Probably not. A squirrel climbed down the tree and sniffed the air. It was curious. I rummaged through my shoulder bag and found a packet of trail mix, grabbing a handful i help it out to the squirrel. It looked at me for a minute before grabbing the mix and climbing up the tree again. I smiled and ate some of the trail mix myself. I spat it out almost as fast as i had put it in. stale.
"Sorry mr squirrel for the stale food" No reply..as usual. I put the mix aside and grabbed my drawing book from my bag, flipping it to the page of the girl in the white dress. She had no facials..yet.So i just kept drawing the details of the dress. It was floor length, silk and had no straps, the girl in the drawing was petite. After a while of sketching the dress i cracked my knuckles, stood up, grabbed my bag and went to E block. English was one of my favourite subjects. As i walked up the stairs I realised that like always, i was the first one there. I sat down with my bag beside me, getting out my books and Romeo and Juliet. I started murmiring Romeos lines.
"With loves Light wings did i o'erperch these walls, for stony limits cannot hold love out, and what love can do, that dares love attempt" Ah Romeo...i thought to myself, what would it of been like to be you for just a day. At that moment of my thoughts Mr Mayes walked past me and into the classroom.
"Im Invisible" i said aloud to no one in particular. I stood up and walked inside the classroom to the front row at the far end. Slowly people came in, the Nerds, the jocks who were always thinking about sex and their sport, the orange girls and finally the popular girls. There were two spare seats at the front. Who wasn't here?
"Good afternoon class, Do you know what today is?" There was silence from everyone.
"Its Thursday you morons" I smiled inwardly at Mr Mayes comment. He turned his back on the class and began writing chapter twenty of the book on the board.
" Okay class, can you tell me what Shakespeare’s first name was?" A few hands were raised, mainly by the nerds.
"Ms....Shayne, the answer?" An orange girl looked up, alarmed that he had called her name.

"Was it...James?" She flicked a stray brown hair from her face.
"Wrong. How about Mr Moore..." One of the Jocks looked up, he quickly hid a magazine behind his books.
"Was it William?" The Jock grinned at the teacher.
"Yes it was, congratulations Mr Moore, Now hand that magazine in" a few snickers went around the classroom and the Jock looked hacked off. Somebody at the door knocked.
"Your late." Mr Mayes stated as he turned around and faced the door, everybody looked from the jock whos face was relieved to the two girls standing at the door
"Sorry sir" They mumbled together. Mr Mayes Looked them up and down, obviously displeased with their jeans and singlets. I Looked away from the red head girl, she seemed like all the other girls.
"Sit down girls, first warning" I sighed and looked down at my books, the red head girl..she was really something. She sat down at one of the two seats at the front with her friend.
"As i was saying before we were interrupted...Shakespeare was a talented writer, now someone tell me the name of one of his most famous plays" The jock sighed and touched his magazine for reassurance, a few people raised their hands.
"Mr..Helton" I looked up to see Mr Mayes looking for me. I sighed.
"Romeo and juliet..." i put my hands on my head and stared down at my book.
"Very good, now everyone copy down what’s on the board" I Looked up to see the red head girl staring at me, her eyes were a beautiful green. She was beautiful I had to admit. I shook my head and looked back down at my book.
why was she staring at me? I'm no one special...
♠ ♠ ♠
pleaseeeeeee comment and subscribe...

<3 - Caityy