Status: Working :)

Once upon a time,..I used to give a damn

Her POV

I watched as he walked away from me, his arm holding onto his right shoulder. I kept staring after him so entranced in him.
"Luce!! come here" I heard Abbey call, i looked away from his retreating figure and saw Abbey walking towards me. I waved at her and turned back to where he was walking, but i couldn’t see him anymore. I sighed and saw Abbey was almost at me, she was looking at the empty space where he was before, she looked at me like i was crazy.
"Heyy Ditcher" I smiled at the tiny look of guilt on her face.
"Haha, yeah. I'm sorry about that, Noah texted me telling me to meet him at school" I raised my eyebrows at her and she blushed red.
"met up ayee? I'm sure you did " i winked at her and turned back towards the space, hoping that he would magically appear again. Abbey turned her gaze to where i was looking and then back at me.
"What are you looking at?" I Looked at her and smiled.
"Nothing, lets go" I Grabbed her hand and pulled her after me towards class. We sat next to eachother in buisness as the teacher went on and on about all this mathmatical crap. I rested my head on my hand and began doodling on my book when i heard a psst and a note flew at me. I looked around and opened it.
What was that about before, you know before class? I looked over at abbey who was urging me to reply.
Nothing.. I folded the note and threw it back to her. She looked at it twice and began writing again. She threw the note back to me. I Unfolded it and saw she had changed the topic.
so what are you going to wear to Anikkas party?? I grinned.
Nothing ;) and folded the note back up and threw it at her. She started laughing so much the teacher turned her gaze on us.
" Do you have something to share with the class?" Abbey stopped laughing and put on her angelic face.
"No Miss" The teacher glared at Abbey and i started giggling, the teacher turned towards me.
"Finish writing what is on the board and then you all are dismissed" Still giggling we wrote down the rest of what was on the board and finally left the class towards the cafeteria.
"How funny was Mrs Hectars face in buisness" Abbey asked as we sat down at our table.
"Do you have something to share with the class" She imitated in a nasal voice. Some of the girls from our group came over and started talking to Abbey, feeling left out i grabbed my bag and headed outside, they wouldn’t notice I was missing. It was a beautiful day, the sun was shining and there was no clouds in the sky. I walked further out away from the schools buildings until I saw a small little pathed area, where there were giant trees. I sat down near one of the trees which was all by itself, the trunk was pretty big and it had little purple flowers falling down from it. I sat down on the long grass and laughed as it tickled my arms. Suddenly i heard a twig snap, I stood up, looking around frantically.
"Whos there?" I got no reply so i walked around the otherside of the tree. I saw Him sitting there. His black hair was mussed up, it looked utterly gorgeous. I stood there like an idiot, staring at him. He looked over and saw me. I studied his face, he had a strong jaw, his face was quirked in a frown and his eyes glittered in the sunlight. I noticed that without his hoodie on he was really muscled, Not in the 'Holy fuck, hes a tank' way but more of ' i have enough muscles to prove i work out once in a while and i can lift you up' In his hands was a pencil and small red book.
"uhmm hey, my names Luce " I stuttered, he raised an eyebrow and ignored me.
"Okay...So err, what’s your name?" Still silent. I sighed and sat down beside him, he shuffled a bit away from me.
"Aren't you hot?" He raised his eyebrow again and i blushed lightly.
" I-I mean In your clothes" I stuttered, His eyebrow stayed raised and i blushed harder.
"Like because of your long clothes" his eyebrow finally went down again and he looked away from me and back at his drawing.
"Okay, so you cant talk. Thats ok then" I said sarcastically, with him still not replying.
"Nice drawing..." i said as i looked down at his book. On the page it seemed to be a princess riding a black stallion. He looked me up and down before closing his book and standing up.
"heyy!! what are you doing?" i asked alarmed.
"Leaving" his musical voice responded.
"Ahh, so you do talk." I smiled and walked so I was across from him.
"whats your name?" I got silence again, he turned away from me with his hands in his jean pockets, his hoodie resting on his shoulder bag which banged against his hips as he walked. As he began walking away i noticed something red on his shoulder.
"Wait!!" i ran up to him and put my hands on his arm which tensed up. Slowly he took his hands out of his pocket and peeled my fingers off his arm. He looked at me, a look of hurt briefly crossed his features before they went blank again. I stood there, stunned watching him walk away, to the next class. I crossed my arms. He was a mystery to me and i wanted to know more. He was hiding something i could feel it. I shook my head and grabbed my bag off the floor and walked towards my next class.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like this storyy. Keep commenting :)

<3
-Caity