Status: Working :)

Once upon a time,..I used to give a damn

His POV

I walked away from her, One arm around my shoulder from when i hit her. I could feel her staring after me but I didnt turn around.
"Luce come here" I heard one of her friends call out. I didn't hear anything else because i had gone around the corner towards the art block. I grabbed some pencils and my drawing book from my bag and walked into class, taking a seat near the door. Class was boring for once; apart from English art was my favourite subject. Today though, i couldn’t get her off my mind, her amazing smile, her shining eyes which drove me mad with every look. Oh and the way she looked at me on the bus, fuck i swear i would have done anything she asked me if she was mine. I sighed and looked at my phone, i had already wasted all of art class
"Are you ok Oliver?" Mr Martin asked me as he looked at the empty page in front of me.
"Yes sir, too much on my mind.." He took another long glance at me and then turned back to the front of the classroom.
"Okay class, no homework for this weekend but i do want you to examine things in a more practical matter." I walked slowly out of the classroom, not really paying attention to anything around me. She would be in the cafeteria with all of her friends and would hopefully forget about me. I walked slowly towards my tree and sat down, leaning against it. I got my book out of my bag and flipped it to the page of the princess riding the stallion. I spent ages looking at it and all i saw was her..I started to doze off with the sun on my face and the cool breeze around me. Then all of a sudden i heard laughter. I Jolted upright snapping to attention, my fast movement made a twig snap. I waited a few minutes with silence around me when i finally started to relax.
"Whos there?" Oh Crap What was she doing here? I bit my lip and looked back down at my drawing. Why wasn’t she with her friends? She slowly walked around the corner and stared at me in disbelief. Why did she always stare at me?? I started tracing around the edges of my drawing, trying not to look at her.
"uhmm..Hey, my names Luce" I looked over at her and my eyebrow involuntary raised itself, but apart from that i kept ignoring her.
"Whats your name?" I kept ignoring her, it was killing me inside to ignore her, but i couldn't ..i wouldn't say anything to her.
"Aren't you hot?" Woah, did she actually just say that to me? I raised my eyebrow again and looked at her face. She looked absolutly mortified, my eyebrow went down and i returned to sketching on the dress.
"I mean in your clothes.." god! does she ever give up? or shut up! i looked back at her and my eyebrow once again was raised. She blushed a light pink and i tried not to smile at her.
"Like your long clothes.." My eyebrow stayed raised and she blushed harder. I Looked away from her and towards my drawing. her eyes followed mine and she studied my drawing.
"Nice drawing..." She said quietly. I closed my book in frustration, put the book in my bag, shouldered my bag and stood up.
"What are you doing?" She seemed panicked and walked towards me, lightly stumbling.
"leaving..." I whispered. Inwardly cringing i had spoken to her.. shit..
"Ahh so he does talk" She said proudly.
"So whats your name?" She asked again. I didn't reply, knowing i had already said too much. I turned away with my hands in my pockets, my hoodie resting on my shoulder bag which banged against my hips as I walked away from her.
"Wait!!" She yelled at me as she ran up to me and put her hands on my arm.Which tensed up. Slowly I took my hands out of my pockets and peeled her fingers off my arm. I looked at her, her gorgeous green eyes looking straight at me she was trying to figure me out. I winced as my bag strap rubbed against my sore shoulder. I quickly wiped away any emotion from my face, put my hands back in my pockets and walked away from her. I could feel her gaze on me as i walked away. Deep inside me I Knew...she wouldn't give up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heyy you guys thanks for all the subscriptions.

Sorry bout the size of the chapter... I kinda didn'' have alot of inspiration...

Please Keep Commenting and subscribing :)

- Caity