Status: Done! I Hope You Liked It! R.I.P. Jimmy

You Caught Me In Your Radiant Eclipse.

Fairy Tale Life?

Image

Sam's POV

Have you ever wondered what its like to be a princess? Live the Cinderella dream? Well I for sure have. Living the life on the run from my ex Stephen I had moved in with him after my parents died big mistake. He wanted me for money and sex when I didn't give him either he would beat the living shit out of me and rape me. I had been packing things daily and sending them to my dad's high school friend who lived in San Diego you just hoped that he wouldn't find you.

Louis- Hey honey okay lets get you set up.

Nodding after hugging him you headed out to the apartment that you would now be calling home... at least for now. Looking around the place it was amazing and so you. Going into your room you started to unpack after Louis left saying you would be heading to LA with him and his family for a big gala for work. You were nervous yet excited to be going to something like that. Ever since you were two and leaned to use the VCR you fell in love with the story of Cinderella. Opening your closet to put your clothes away you saw the most beautiful dress you have ever seen in your life sitting there with a not saying.

You- For tonight it’s gonna be a blast kick off to your new life. Jenna.

She was Louis's daughter and one of your best friends. It was her idea for you to move out here and boy were you glad she had it. Turning on you stereo M. Shadows voice filled the apartment as you started to get ready for the evening ahead.

Jimmy's POV

You- Were playing at a masked ball whose idea was that?

Zack- It's some thing for our new tour they are the biggest sponsors or something but we don’t play all night.

Johnny- I think it's kinda cool.

Matt- So do I it will be nice to play for a slightly different crowd kinda like it was at Ozzfest.

Brian- Very true. Now I am excited about tonight.

Chuckling you all got ready to head into LA and this masked ball thingy.
♠ ♠ ♠
New story I hope you like it.