Status: Done! I Hope You Liked It! R.I.P. Jimmy

You Caught Me In Your Radiant Eclipse.

Five Years Later.

Image

Johnny’s POV

It’s been 5 amazing years since I met Sam we went through a rollercoaster to be together and once we were she was taken from me. We had an amazing baby boy Samuel James Seward but sadly her time with him was cut short as she passed on in childbirth, that was 5 years ago. Today is her birthday and Sam and I are going to her grave as we have for every year.

Sam- Dad does mommy miss us?

You- I know she does little man.

Sam- Is she with us all the time?

You- Yes she is buddy she protects you me and your uncles and auntie Jen.

Sam- Then why do we have to go to her dead place to have the chat?

You- Because it makes me feel a little closer to her then other places.

Sam- Oh okay.

Parking near her gravesite we got out and walked towards the tomb. It was a dark black stone with her birth and death dates along with the other half for where I would be. On the back it said Seward in a bold beautiful script.

Sam- Hi mommy. I miss you.

He sat down with you and just had a convo with Sam telling her everything he had been up too. He drew her some pictures and made a little bird feeder that we hung in the tree that shadowed the tombstone. Also we laid flowers and just sat there for a while just in silence. Sam would ask me about his mom and I would tell him stories. We just sat and loved, laughed, cried and remembered that’s it that’s all… till next year.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thats it.