Status: Done! I Hope You Liked It! R.I.P. Jimmy

You Caught Me In Your Radiant Eclipse.

You Make Me Shiver!

Image

Johnny's POV

Well I had a bit more then Cinderella left the Prince. I had her name, her hair and eye color, and the mask. She also was wearing Ed Hardy Hearts. Such the perfect sent on the perfect woman. You were standing there in a daze until you were dragged out of the ballroom to the waiting limo with your friends.

Jimmy- You okay short shit?

Nodding you were fixated on the mask.

Zack- So did you get her number man? Or anything else.

He and Brian started chuckling. Fuckers.

You- Her name is Sam.

Matt- She was with the Maynard's. Maybe you can find her that way?

You- I never thought about it that way. Thanks Matt man.

He smiled and ruffled your hair chuckling you brushed him off getting out once home heading to bed to Sam filled dreams.

Sam's POV

After the fastest drive home from La to San Diego Marnie and Louis were heading to her parents place in Hawaii Jenna would be leaving in a couple days after she got things squared away with work which would leave me alone here taking care of the mansion and my apartment.

Jenna- I love you mom dad I will be there by Friday for sure.

Louis- We know honey see you then.

Marnie- You don't mind watching over the house right Samantha?

You shook your head as she wiped her eyes getting into the limo with her husband.

You- Not at all Mrs. M.

They smiled softly before heading off to the airport. Thank god for private planes.

Jenna- I hope my mom is gonna be okay.

You- She will be it's gonna be hard for a while but the thing is, is your grandma is at peace now right.

She nodded and hugged you tight.

Jenna- That's why I love you girlie.

Chuckling you walked in and got her a comfort food dessert fiesta while she made her arrangements for everything for the next couple days. You felt a shiver as you walked into Jenna's room she had PJ's for you. Smiling a thank you at the junk food as you ducked into the bathroom again you felt a shiver as though someone was kissing you; your lips tingled a bit. Shaking it off you changed into the PJ's and came back out to eat junk food, watch chick flicks and help your friend mourn her grandmothers death.
♠ ♠ ♠
I really like this one so far. I hope you all do too!