Status: Done! I Hope You Liked It! R.I.P. Jimmy

You Caught Me In Your Radiant Eclipse.

Beach Day!

Image

Johnny's POV

It's been a couple days since the ball and I was still dreaming about Sam. Most of them were good but not tonight. Shooting up in bed after another dream about Sam. This time you walked in on her getting the crap beaten out of her. She was trying to fight back but was failing. When you tried to run to her you woke up. Fuck... Sitting up in the kitchen with a coffee just trying to get your thoughts straight about the dream, when Matt walked in from the bunks.

Matt- What's with you?

Sighing you told him about the dream. He seemed shocked about the detail of it, sitting across from you with his own cup of java. He just sat there waiting till you were ready to talk, and when you did you shocked yourself as well as the singer.

You- I feel the need to protect her.

Matt- Your serious?

Nodding you downed the last of your coffee. Matt was looking out the window, most likely in shock.

You- I feel like I should go find her man. We should call Larry and see if he can get us a hold of Mr. Maynard.

Matt- That could work. Give me a min.

He got up and grabbed his cell calling Larry. A while later he came in and let me know of what happened.

You- Well?

Matt- He will be back in a week, remember at the ball they left quickly?

You- Yea I was wondering what was going on with that?

Matt- Some family emergency. So we have to wait till Monday. We have a meeting at 9 am though. So it's just a waiting game until then.

You- Not what I wanted to really hear.

Getting up you headed to shower, and to think about that dream a bit more. Who was that guy?

Sam's POV

It's been a couple days since Jenna left, leaving me in charge of the house and my place. It was kinda creepy to be in the mansion alone, but it was something I had to do for my friends/ new family in their time of need. After everything was checked, watered, and fed you headed to the beach for a relaxing day. All the while you had no idea you were being watched by the one man you hoped to never see again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmm.....?