Status: Done! I Hope You Liked It! R.I.P. Jimmy

You Caught Me In Your Radiant Eclipse.

Make Yourself At Home.

Image

Stephen's POV

Sam was just laying there on the beach in a sexy little bikini that showed off her perfect body, and those damn Sevenfold tattoos. That band, those fuckers were the main reason she was so fucking rebellious against me. I had her bat skull or whatever it's called necklace that I ripped off of her during our last fight. It was the last thing I had of hers since she left me that night. Watching as she grabbed her cell and replied to a text before packing her stuff up and getting in her car.

You- Where the fuck are you off to you little bitch?

Getting in your truck you followed her to this huge fucking house. She was talking to a security guard. He left a few moments later, but she headed into the house and you followed her after the security nerd was out of sight. Walking up to the house you were scoping the place out. Walking around back you saw the back door open a bit and looked around for Sam. When you couldn't spot her you ducked into the house and hid in the closet as she came in, shut and locked the door and headed back into the main part of the house.

Sam- This place is fucking creepy.

You- You have no idea.

Smirking, you followed her towards the main door, watching her punch in the alarm code and leave. Disarming it to not go off with you inside after she pulled away. You made yourself at home, until she came back again.

Sam's POV

After getting back to the apartment you called Jenna and informed them of what was going on while they were away. The funeral had been yesterday so they would be home tomorrow. That made you feel a lot better, knowing you wouldn't have to go back into the mansion alone.

Jenna- That's odd. Maybe it was Mack. He’s the new gardener and maybe he needed to get into the house and forgot the code or something.

You- Yea or you know who is in San Diego now.

Jenna- I highly doubt that honey. You will be fine; you don't have to go to the mansion anymore today. So just relax chill out and have a good one. We will be home at 3 tomorrow. You meeting us?

You- Yea I will come get you guys.

She giggled and cheered, said goodnight and hung up. You grabbed some PJ's, had a bath and went to bed. To a very restless night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ohh What's gonna happen?