Status: Done! I Hope You Liked It! R.I.P. Jimmy

You Caught Me In Your Radiant Eclipse.

No One To Protect You...

Image

Johnny’s POV

You were all hanging out at Jimmy’s place. Just having beers and being lame. Out of nowhere an idea popped into your head.

You- Wanna head to San Diego for a weekend?

Matt- Your serious?

Jimmy- That would be fun.

Brian- This better be nothing to do with Cinderella dude.

Zack- So what if it is? Lets go man!

You- Why would it have anything to deal with Sam?

Matt- She lives there.

Zack- Were you not paying attention at the dinner?

Brian- Of course he wasn’t, he was too fixated on Cinderella.

You- Her name is Sam.

Brian- She’s Ella, Cindy, or Cinderella to me so there.

With that he got up heading to his car to get his things. The rest of you headed out to your places to pack for the weekend in San Diego.

Sam’s POV

Waking up Friday around noon you were shocked that you slept so late. Rushing around getting ready. Soon you headed from your apartment to the airport to pick up Jenna and her parents.

Jenna- Hey!

She bounced down the stairs giving you a big hug.

You- Hey how are you? How was the flight?

Jenna- It was alright. Kinda dull but I am very glad to be home.

You- Well lets get you home.

Nodding you took them home to the mansion, all the while you couldn’t shake the feeling of something bad was about to happen.

Jenna- Sam you okay?

You- Yea I’ll be fine.

Smiling softly you walked to the door with Jenna. Mr. and Mrs. Maynard were already inside. Walking in shortly after, you headed to the kitchen and Jenna headed to her room. You were getting a water when a blood curdling scream shot through the house. Dropping the glass you heard it shatter as you bolted up the stairs, stopping short at the voice of your ex.

Stephen- SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU LITTLE BITCH.

Stopping in the doorway of the master bedroom you saw Jenna bleeding from the head leaning on the wall. Mr. and Mrs. Maynard were laying lifeless on the floor. Whimpering lightly as tears threatened to fall, Stephen turned to you smirking.

Stephen- Now you have no one to protect you not anymore.

You- Why cant you LEAVE ME ALONE!

Stephen- Because you are mine. Now come with me and I spare your friend her parents are lost causes though.

He looked at you and Jenna with fake sympathy.

Stephen- Sorry ladies.

You- Jenna I love you, you’re the closest thing I have ever had to a sister, one of my best friends. So I am going with Stephen. I will come back to you. I just don’t know when.

He grabbed you by the arm roughly and left Jenna alone with the bodies of her parents… I’m so sorry.
♠ ♠ ♠
:O Look what I did. Am I evil?