Status: Done! I Hope You Liked It! R.I.P. Jimmy

You Caught Me In Your Radiant Eclipse.

Nurse And Sailor!

Image

Stephen’s POV

After fucking Sam you locked her unconscious body in the room of your hideout. No one was gonna find her and you were gonna have your way with her until she is dead. Calling the Maynard home knowing Jenna has called the cops you had a machine disguise your voice as you left the threat, just to fuck with the cops.

You- I want 50 million dollars in un marked bills dropped off at the feet of the Nurse and Sailor statue on Friday at sunset.

Hanging up you went back into the room where Sam was just waking up.

You- Morning bitch.

She said nothing so that resulted in a slap upside her head. She just laid there like a loser.

You- Fight back you stupid slut.

Sam- No. I came willingly I am not fighting you.

You- You will regret that.

Walking out of the room, locking her in again. You headed to the torture chamber to teach her a lesson.

Johnny’s POV

We got to the hotel we got the big penthouse suite. It was amazing.

Brian- So when are you gonna start the hunt for Cinderella?

You- Soon.

They chuckled settling in their rooms. You turned on the TV to see what was going on in the city. Dropping the remote your heart was pounding out of your chest in panic.

You- GUYS!

They all ran in and looked at the TV. The news was showing that Mr. Maynard and his wife were dead, their daughter Jenna was in the hospital in critical condition and Sam had been kidnapped.

Brian- Fuck me.

Matt- We need to help somehow.

Zack- Yes we do.

Jimmy- how?

You- We should go to the hospital and see if we can talk to Jenna. I know she will let Zack talk to her for sure. Since they were as zoned in on one another as I was with Sam.

Zack punched you in the arm trying to hide his blush while Brian called for a rental car to be waiting for you guys.

Brian- Okay lets head out it will be there when we get down.

So we headed out to the hospital to talk to Jenna about what has happened to Sam and if there was anything we can do.
♠ ♠ ♠
Whats gonna happen?