Status: Done! I Hope You Liked It! R.I.P. Jimmy

You Caught Me In Your Radiant Eclipse.

Hatching A Plan!

Image

Jenna’s POV

I wanted to find Sam so fucking bad, but the damn doctor wouldn’t let me leave. After being put in bed by the stupid bitch you tried to relax by watching TV… that failed. An hour later there was a knock on the door, looking over you came face to faces with Avenged Sevenfold.

You- Wow…

Jimmy- We heard about your parents…

Zack- We are so sorry.

Brian- Is there any news on Sam?

They walked in and stood by you as you told them what you knew.

Johnny- She went with him willingly? Fuck we have to find her.

Matt- Did the cops tell you where that call came from, like was it in the city?

You- They haven’t told me shit.

Johnny swore and walked out of the room muttering he will get an answer.

You- Will one of you please explain him?

They burst out laughing as Zack moved to the seat closest to you, and spoke.

Zack- He’s in love with your friend. Well infatuated would be a better word.

He smiled softly, oh how you wished Zack would be infatuated with you as Johnny was with Sam. But this was not the time or place to be thinking of such things.

Jimmy- When can you leave?

You- I’m not sure. Probably when someone can take care of me and my busted ass body.

Chuckling softly as you watched Zack walk out and talk to a nurse before returning with release forms.

You- But how did you…

Zack- I said I was your boyfriend. I hope you don’t mind?

Smiling you nodded as the nurse brought you clothes. You helped Zack with the forms once she was gone, then the guys stepped out to give you some privacy while you got dressed, and soon we were on the way to the hotel to hatch a plan.

Stephen’s POV

In the shadow of night you could be seen tying Sam’s body up in the back of your car, after torturing the shit out of her of course. Moving her over to the cove you began to lower her in. Tomorrow is Friday the day you got paid and the day Sam leaves this earth for good. She is still alive but not for long, just wait for high tide. Smirking you left her there to die.
♠ ♠ ♠
O.o lol.