Status: Done! I Hope You Liked It! R.I.P. Jimmy

You Caught Me In Your Radiant Eclipse.

Sunset.

Image

Stephen’s POV

Sunset Friday. The night you were gonna get your money. Also the night Sam was gonna die. Smirking you headed out towards the statue. Yea okay it was stupid to go for it yourself but you were willing to die as long as Sam died too. As you reached the bag you felt a gun go to your back as an officer approached you.

Officer- Freeze.

Smirking you turned around and pulled out your gun shooting him in the face before grabbing the money and running hard and fast towards your waiting speed boat. As you sped off you were stopped short as your boat as tied to something below the water causing you to fly forward smashing your face into the windshield ending your life… fuck.

Sam’s POV

I felt the freezing cold water surge around me as high tide took me out into the bay. How you wanted to scream for help but you were bundled from head to toe. Hours later you felt like you were being lifted up out of the water and uncovered before being re wrapped up by the EMT’s.

You- Jenna?

You whispered it so low you weren’t sure they heard you till one of them told you she was okay and was being informed you would be taken to the hospital to be operated on. Nodding you passed out into a coma.

Jenna’s POV

You dropped the phone in tears of joy when you got the news of Sam being okay. The guys ran in and heard the news. We went out to try and hunt down Stephen last night to see if we could do anything to fuck up his plan. Johnny and Jimmy had found him getting a speed boat ready near the statue. So after he left they tied an anchor to the bottom to stop it before he got to far when he tried to escape. I don’t think they meant to kill him but that’s what happened. Well I don’t know about Johnny he seemed to want to kill him with his bare hands. Zack brought you out of your thoughts as you walked into the hospital.

Zack- Babe you okay?

You- Yea I’m fine.

Smiling you went to ask about Sam at the nurses station only to find out she had sunk into a coma.
♠ ♠ ♠
O.o...