On My Way

The Show Must Go On

"The show must go on" i whispered to myself the next morning . My parents were here.

Aaron was talking to them. I wasn't really ready to face them. I quickly dressed up and slowly walked to the living room where my parents and Aaron's parents were talking. When I entered the room they fell silent and looked at me. My mother stood up and ran towards me.
I hugged her as she hugged me back. What could I say? I had missed her. My father came after her and I hugged him too.

" I'm so sorry mom, dad.." i whispered in tears. "Don't apologize darling, don't cry." my mother whispered.

That day we spent time all together, talking. None of us were talking about going back home but I knew that time was close.

***

We were at a restaurant, our parents were talking and i was talking with Aaron.
"I heard them talking, you are going home this week." said Aaron. I sighed and bit my lip.
"I'm going to miss you alot Aaron, please come to visit me. I will need you"

He smiled and held my hand, "Of course I will come, you stay strong Alexa." . I smiled back.

***

We were at the airport with my parents. Aaron was there to say goodbye too.
I pulled my luggage behind me and walked towards Aaron just to say goodbye for the last time. The plane was boarding in 30 minutes and we had to go through all the security.

"Take care of yourself Alexa, stay strong alright?" said Aaron and hugged me. I hugged him back and pressed my face in his black wavy hair. " Alright." i whispered. It felt horrible to know that I wasn't going to see him for a long time, again. I needed him so much, especially now. But I knew there was no option. I had to leave.
He backed and smiled at me , i smiled back and followed my parents to the plane. Time to go back home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay this will probably be one of the last chapters :) Comment and keep reading for the end :) Thankss

miss bookworm