On My Way

School Trip

I was sitting on my bed flipping through the pages of my diary. I was searching for a page and when I finally found it I stopped flipping. It was the page where the address of my best friend/childhood crush was writing. Aaron Maison. Im not communicating with him for a couple of years. He moved to Ireland.. So I had to move on!
I closed the diary after staring at the open page for a minute and pressed it against my chest. Let me tell you about myself a little bit. My name Is Machara Aynslie Alexa McCoire. My name sounds kinda weird but.. my dad gave It to me. I use the Alexa one. Anyway , I want to be a journalist, travel, meet new people, see new places, try new things and learn some different stuff! Unfortunately and a little ironically , my mother and father want me to be an architect. ı think that sucks! I love my family and my country but I really want to get out of her and travel! the first reason why I was searching for Aaron's address Is about this ; I want to find him, ıt will also be an adventure for me, right? I will escape , runaway or find a way to get out of here anytime soon. I just dont know when.
I was sitting on my bed with my diary in my hands, trying to remember the last time I wrote to him, Aaron, when my mother suddenly came in my room. I jumped on the bed and threw the diary on my pillow. " Knock on the door mom, please.." I sighed. She smiled and shrugged like ' sorry' . Then she sat beside me and said;
- Is your luggage ready for the trip? Oh Machara, please hurry!!
- Sorry mom, I just forgot about it.. But please, my name is Alexa!
She laughed and hugged me. tHen she helped me filling my luggage. I was going to Scotland with the school , I actually went there every summer, my dad's hometown =) But still, you know, there will be friends and stuff..I remembered to put my diary in it! when My luggage was finally ready I closed It. Then I put my iPod, phone in my pocket and put on my converse's and sweatshirt. I looked at my room for one last time and went downstairs with my mother. My father was was waiting for us. I quickly ate a sandwich and We left the house to go to the bus station where ı was going to meet my teachers and friends. I was silent on the way. I got a text from my older sister Victoire (married with a daughter) saying, " Have a safe trip sis' !" . everything had happened very fast when we arrived at the station and I was already inside the bus with my friend Mariah. when all the students and teachers were there the bus' engine started. I waved goodbye to my parents like all the others and when finally we became distant I laid back.. " Wow! Scotland will be great!" said Mariah. I stared at her, " Usual for me.." i murmured. She chuckled. It was raining outside so I was feeling sleepy. that happens to me whenever it rains.. Mariah was talking and talking.. I wasnt really listening to her, an idea had popped into my mind. An idea that could change my life , right now.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know It is kind of a boring start but please keep reading, the adventure is about to begin!!!! :) PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE , THANKS ALL!