On My Way

Keep Running

Keep running. Dont stop. Keep running. Keep running. I was breathing too fast and also carrying my luggage made me feel more exhausted. But the school bus or a teacher could come after me any minute now. But I did It! I really really did It!
Suddenly I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket . I threw myself into the woods near the road and sad down under a tree. Finally I took my phone out of my pocket and answered it :
- Hello?
- ALEXA! WHAT THE ... COME HERE RIGHT NOW YOU STUPID GIRL!
-Mrs. Smith , is that you?
- FOR GOD'S SAKE! WHAT IS THAT LETTER , WHAT DO YOU MEAN? WHERE ARE YOU?
- Relax Mrs... Please dont come after me I know what I'm doing. Just let me go, call my parents and read that letter to them also. Just please , please , please DONT come after me!
- NO! Tell me where you are or I'll call the police!
I sighed , I could hear Mariah shouting from behind , "Listen to me, please! Not the police, let her go!".
- Are you there Alexa? Where are you , how far did you go? Tell me NOW!
I hang up. " I have to find a car or a bus!" i said to myself. Then I grabbed my luggage and got out of the woods. There was a small and lonely gas station not too far. And.. there was a car, stopped by the station! I ran towards the station and arrived in five minutes. The car was blue and kind of old. I stopped beside it. The drivers window was open and a young guy , ( probably at my age) was sitting on the drivers seat.
- How may I help you georgous?
- Can I get in your car? Please. I need to go as far as I can , far from here and NOW.
- How can you be so sure that I am a 'good guy'?
- I am not! But I know how to defend myself so beware. But I really dont have time and you seem nice. Can I get in now? Please!
- How can I be sure that I can trust you?
- Oh just let me in!
He laughed and I jumped to the front seat in a hurry and threw my luggage to the backseat. He started the engine and I said , "Hit the road Jack!". He smiled as we 'hit' the road and said;
- Actually my name is Hayden , so whats your name?
- Machara Aynslie Alexa.
- Whoa! What a name, quite original!
- My dad gave me that name he is Scottish.
-That s nice but I think I'll call you Alexa, is that fine?
- Yeah sure...
- So... Your destination is?
I bit my lip, Is It fine to tell him?
- Can I trust you Hayden?
- That is your choice but yes you can trust me.
- OK but no matter what happens dont tell It to the police or something like that, OK?
- Sure! But... you aren't a criminal are you?
I laughed , " No no ... Just a teen looking for adventure, actually I'm trying to find an old friend of mine who I am not seeing for a long while. He lives in Dublin, that is my destination." i said. He stared at the road in silence . "Cool." he said. I looked at his face , he was a blond guy but not too blond! Brunette maybe... He had blue-ish-green eyes, and a nice face. Suddenly my phone started vibrating again, I sighed and answered it ;
- Mrs. Smith , leave me alone!
- No no, Alexa It is me! Dont you ever check who's calling?
- Oh sorry Mariah. Whats going on over there?
-Your parents .. we called them and they are so NOT pleased by the situation but I think your dad is kinda "OK" with It, I read them your letter.
- Oh fine, what about Mrs. Smith?
- She calmed down a little we're going to get on the bus soon . Where are you?
- I got into a car of some guy called Hayden..
Hayden glanced at me and smiled.
-What? 'Some guy called Hayden' ??
- Dont worry he seems nice..
-Oh my ... Alexa please please be careful! And call me!
- I will Mariah, love you honey ..
- Bye..
-See ya..maybe
I hang up. Hayden glanced at me again, " Who was It?" he asked. " My friend Mariah.." i said , " Can I just take a nap for a while, I'm really exhausted of running and all these things.. Can I be sure you're not kidnapping me?".
He laughed and opened the radio, "Trust me Alexa ... You take a nap, everythings gonna be fine.." he said. I felt like I could trust him and I fell asleep in a minute.
♠ ♠ ♠
PLease comment!!! And keep reading :) Goodnight..