On My Way

I Cant Be...

We entered the hotel and I wiped away my tears. I was pulling my luggage behind myself and Hayden was asking the reception for a map. When he got the map we entered the hotel's cafe and sat down for breakfast. I ordered coffe and pan cakes. I started to eat and Hayden asked me ;
- So.. can you tell me more about yourself? If there isnt anything too personal for me to know?
- Well ; there is nothing special about me . I am an ordinary girl ; I just want to find my childhood best friend!
- Who is she?
- Umm, Aaron is a boy .
-Oh , right , sure , sure he is a boy!
- He moved to Ireland years ago and I missed him, also ; I havent been communicating with him for a really long time!
- You are taking a big risc just for a friend. I mean ; you escaped from your family and school , as far as I understood.
- Friends are important , Hayden! Dont you have any friends?
- I do , I do .. But leaving your family and school for a friend . . That is .. weird!
- No Its not! I care about my friend. I also love my family but ; I dont want to be a architecht!
"Huh?" said Hayden. I dropped my fork on my plate and sighed.
- My parents want me to be a architecht but I want to be a journalist and this is a journey will also be a great adventure for me!
Hayden took a sip from his coffee and raised his eyebrows. I sighed again.
- So you kind of want to 'break free' , am I right?
- Exactly!
Hayden smiled at me. For the first time, I thought his eyes were gorgeous..hazel, but like green. And his smile, was beautiful. " I guess you like my eyes" said Hayden . I shrugged and smiled.
-What about you, Hayden? Tell me more about yourself!
-I am an American guy but I left home for college. I actually didn't want to go to college. Same as you, my parents wanted me to be an 'astronomy professor'. But I'm not that into 'stars' , 'planets' and 'space'!
- Why? Stars are interesting, planets too and space too!
- Hahah.. Well not all of them .. I dont know why they want me to be an 'astronomy professor'; they say my grandfather was one.. But I am actually interested in music! I want to sing!
- Hayden. . . Many singers end up dying from drugs or alcohol!
- I know! I dont want to be a famous rock star or something.. I just want to do something about arts, I'm also good at drawing, painting.
- Thats nice.. So , does you parents know? I mean, that you're not at college right now?
- They do. . . That made it all worse, worse than me lying to them.. They refuse to talk to me. But they don't undersand, I just want to live my life! Like, live it the way I want to live it. There's so much to see, to hear, to experience, why miss out on them because someone else wants you to be something you're not?
-
And you are right, that might be the real reason why I actually left. Of course I want to find Aaron but then again, the hidden reason of my get away might be wanting what you want! That is bad.. My parents are not talking to me too, I guess. They didnt call! Maybe they're still in shock. I escaped, you know..
He smiled at me, his eyes were warm and calming. I smiled back and he laughed. " You are a very bad girl !".

My heart started pounding fastly, his teeth were pearly white and the sound of his laughter was heartbreakingly beautiful..

He was nothing , nothing at all like any guy I had met before in my life. It does sound cliche, but It was exactly how I felt.

I gasped suddenly with fear. " Whats wrong?" asked Hayden. I tried to say something but finally i just said ; " I need to use the WC.." . Then I left Hayden confused, and quickly walked to the WC. It was empty. I closed the door and stared at my reflection in the mirror. I started talking to myself (i usually do that when i am confused):
- Alexa! What the hell are you doing?! You aren't flirting with a guy you barely know.. Are you? You cant be Alexa.. I cant be.. No! That is a stupid idea! I am searching for my childhood best friend and first crush! I cant crush on someone else! But Hayden is special.. He is different.. Honest, and he hasn't done anything wrong to me.
NO! I cant be . . .

falling for Hayden.
♠ ♠ ♠
PLease keep reading and dont forget to comment! Thanks ! I luv u all!
miss.bookworm