Status: Sequel comming soon!

I Was Never Touched, Until I Met You...

Chapter 2

“OK so this in the living room that’s connected to the dinning room. This door leads to the kitchen.” Angel motioned around the room and hall as I walking into the unusually large condo. She turned to me with her signature stun you happy smiles and grabbed my hand to pull me into a hallway. There were three doors.

“This door leads to the linen closet and the second door leads to my master suite. And the last door is for you.” Her voice was happy and devious. She was up to something, but she didn’t want me to know it yet. “Do you trust me love?” I bit my lip and nodded my head. “Good then it’s time to put on the blind fold and make this an awesome surprise.” She was happy and excited as I saw her extract a silky red sash from her back pocket.

I groaned and began to back away from her. She smirked and started to walk back towards me. This time there was no mistaking the sheer devilish glint in her smile. When she gets like this, it makes me laugh and scared as hell at the same time.

She stepped on my foot to keep me from walking backwards anymore, and brought the bandanna to my face. I wanted to run but sadly and painfully, she was stronger then me by a lot. I don’t know if it’s her very well tone muscles or my skimpy muscle-less toothpicks I call arms, but this woman was a fun sized beast.

The sash’s silky fabric was brushing my face lightly, but soon tightened into place. I felt the devious little thing ran behind me and push my thin body forward. We stopped and I felt her leave form behind me for a moment and then returning to pushing me.

“Does this blind fold have anything to do with the surprise you insists one keep from me till the last moment?” I was curious as to what was going on and my heart was beating really quickly.

“Why yes my good man it does.” I could hear the cheerful smile in her voice as she talking with a fake English accent. I tried and failed at holding in a giggle. My knees brushed and a silky solid and I was pulled back a little so that I couldn’t feel it anymore.

“OK love, off with this sash, and time to see your five star bed room!” Her voice was excited and proud.

The grip of the fabric loosened on my face as it slithered to the floor. I opened my eyes to find the most gorgeous, luxurious bed. The covers were a blood red silk, and the pillows were a golden honey that was trimmed with the same blood red tassels. The frame was a canopy that had alternating blood red and golden colors flowing from the golden bed post. The bed was enormous. The rest of the room was painted a dark red that seemed to gleam in the sun coming from the window dressed in golden drapes. The wall that the bed was facing towards was a gold the caught fire in afternoon sun. The room was beautiful and, and... wow I'm speechless. Completely and utterly speechless.

"Well... what do you think, I think I painted the walls a bit off for the theme of the room, and I could have pi-" i cut off Kat's useless mumbling and chatter with a glomp. most people don't know what a glomp is, it's a tackle hug type of thing. we both fell to the ground. I wanted to hug her to pieces but my arms stared to hurt so I settled with just plainly hugging her as she hugs me back giggling softly.

"So I take it you like the room jewels?" She raised a tentative eyebrow.

"No... this means that I love the room."

"Really?"

"Really!"

"Really, really?"

"Don't kill my high love."

" Right, Sorry bout that." She held her hands up in a motion of surrender.

I looked around the room as i notice one crucial this that I had left out. In a little iHome that was also red stood a golden iPod classic. I squealed and jumped from the floor and nearly tackled the iPod.

"You, you didn't....?" i was stuttered I didn't know what to do or to say.

"i did." Her face was set in a warm smile.

"And a laptop, and an iTunes card?"

"Yup." Her grin was happy but there was something else to it. There was something she was hiding from me. She looked down at the floor and started to play with her hands. She slowly stood up and began to draw pictures on the red carpet with her left foot. Meaning the it was a big piece of information that I didn't want to here and it involved some, omission, on her part.

"Katherine Jakaylla Angle the 3rd, if you don't tell me whats bothering me right now I will not sing for you for a whole year." I warned her, pointing a finger from the hand that had my new baby at her. She gave a terrified look and flopped on the bed.

"Promise you won't get mad?"

"I promise."

"Well we have another roommate and he used to work-with-you-at-another-hospital." All of her words began to get all jumbled up. She was now sitting up holding a pillow from the bed. She had rushed the sentence out and I wasn't sure that she had said what I thought she had said.

Just as I was about to ask her what the hell she was taking about, the door connecting to my bathroom was pushed open and in the doorway stood a man that I was positive that I would never see again, a man that I thought would be left in a jail cell for the rest of his life.

This man is a rapist, but this one wasn't something that came out of my twisted demented and tortured mind. He was real and standing right in front of me.

As everything around me started to spin and fade to black I only had one thought in my head...

Fuck. My. Life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you hatsu-kouen2143 for commenting.
Sorry I took so long I don't have microsoft word on my new laptop and I had to reread it many times please tell me if you see any mistakes.

Thank you all for reading, please comment/subscribe.