Status: Sequel comming soon!

I Was Never Touched, Until I Met You...

Chapter 5

I woke to the sound of water running. I felt for Julian but he wasn’t there. I groggily got out of bed and walked to the bathroom that connects his room to mine. I knocked and listed with my ear on the door. There was a nearly silent sobbing coming from the other side of the door and the sound of scrubbing.

“Julian? Julian, are you in there? Is everything ok?” I asked, my voice shacking as I tried to open the door. It was locked for the inside and I don’t have time to run to my room and go in through that side.

Soon I head what sound like a body falling into the tub, and a head making hard impact with the wall. Oh, shit! I took a step back and kicked open the door. I tore back the shower curtain and nearly collapsed like the body in the shower. The water was still running but the water in the tub was red. Blood was seeping from his chest and stomach.

A man appeared kneeling on the tub over Julian’s body. When he spoke I knew whom it was, how could I forget. This man was the person I cheated on my wife with just days before she died. He was the man who had seen what a horrible thing I had done to Julian when he was just eleven.

Jeff. Jeff laughed and glared at Julian’s body. “Such a useless little thing. What good is he if all he can do is fuck?” He turned and looked at me. “Isn’t that right Mattie? Isn’t that all that you do with men fuck them and leave? Well, get ready to leave because he’s about ready to die.” His voice got louder as he finished and started to fade away. I rushed to pick up Julian and ran to the bed room. I didn’t realize that I was crying until Julian’s cold hand touched my face; I kissed his hand and rushed back into the bathroom for tissues and a phone. I know how much Julian hated hospitals so I dialed the one person I knew could help and understand.

It rang for a little before Katherine picked up the phone.

"Hello?" she answered the phone there was a nurse in the background.

"Katherine, I need your help, you need to get home and I need you to bring an advanced emergency medical kit." I was panicked and my voice was shacking I was worried for Julian’s health and I was afraid to lose him. He had just forgiven me and he even accepted me into his arms. I still wanted to prove that I was worthy of his kindness.

"Ok, I’m on my way please stabilizing him for me the first aid kit is under his bed. Now tell me what happened while I drive down there." he voice was stern and commanding. She was collected, but I could still hear the worry in her voice.

I told her everything as I started to clean and stop the bleeding from Julian’s gashes on his stomach. I put the smelling salt to his nose and tried to revive him from his languish state. By the time that Katherine walked into the room, I had almost given up hope of reviving him.

"Shit, um quick what's your blood type?" she asked as she pulled some intricate tubing from her bag it was a blood transfusion tube that can be passed from the donor to the patient in need.

"O negative." she paused and smiled at me then set up the transfusion tubing to Julian and me. As the blood transfusion was happening, she stitched up Julian's stomach and bandaged his wounds.

A few hours later, I woke up and found the tubing removed from my arm and instead a tearful Julian was holding onto my arm. I put my other hand on his head I couldn't seem to sit up but I could see his eyes widen.

"Thank god your ok." my voice was raspy and strained. His eyes filled with tears that he quickly wiped off with the back of his hand. Then he smiled at me.

"I'm the one who should be saying that dummy. I thought you were gonna die." his voice was filled with tears. "If you ever almost die again I swear I'm gonna kill you." we both giggled. And plus, you still have to prove that you love me like how I love you." he raised himself from my arm and kissed me softly on the lips. I was too shocked to do nothing but then he sat up and smiled down at me. And I smiled with him.

"Thank you." I pulled him into me with a hug. As I held Julian's small body I saw from the corner of my eye a very pissed of Jeff with a look in his eyes that meant we were no where near our happy ending
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, I've been hard at work on this hope you like it, and no its not done yet I've got lots more things to throw your way.

thank you golden bunny member hatsu-kouen2143 for still believing in me.

please comment and subscribe.