Status: Sequel comming soon!

I Was Never Touched, Until I Met You...

Chapter 7

~ Please read authors comment it's very important and sorry in advamce

“Mathew, I need you to know that even though I agreed to fall in love with you doesn’t mean all is explained.”

Mathew looked at me with a slight falter to his wide smile and nodded his head.

“I knew you were telling the truth you know, he’s been doing it for a long time. He can do whatever he wants, be wherever he wants, and he feels it gives him the right to have whatever he wants.”

I cocked my head to the side confused.

Mathew took a deep shuttering breath again, and closed his eyes trying to stop the obvious tears from falling. “He got you sent to the asylum, Jeffery, at random … as a test. He wanted to see if his new ‘toy’ worked. I took an interest in you and your kindness, and now because of me falling in love with you he has an interest in you I know he wants you and will stop at nothing to have you.” He closed his eyes and softly shook his head from side to side. “I’m so sorry Julian, I-I’m s-so-sorry, so-so-sorry!” he broke out in to tears. I whipped away his tears. He was so vulnerable, so frail.

For once, I was going to have to protect him.

“Shhhh,” I tried to comfort and calm his whipping his tears away and whispered sweet nothings into his ear as I did before. “It’s going to be ok, everything will be fine, you just heal I’ll fix everything.”

We stayed like this until he fell asleep mentally, and physically exhausted and drained. I walked from my room to Kat’s room where Kat was out on her personal window smocking and looking off into the sky. I walked up behind her and stopped just before I was in her line of vision trying to figure out how to tell her to news.

“So I guess you guys are leaving?” Kat asked without looking, and took another drag of her smoke before she studded it out in her ash tray before turning around to face me.

I was shocked. “How did you-”

“Jewels I know you, I could hear that determined step from awhile away…” she smiled and he eyes went away and then came back to look at me.

Without words needed, we both ran to each other and sheared a hug that was filled with love for each other we both began to cry.

After about 10 minutes of tears, we stood up and made our plans.

Jeff had won, now all I can do is protect Mathew with what little strength I have, and that’s exactly what I’m going to do.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry people but I have to tell you something. This entire story is just one long prequel just broken into about seven parts. Sorry I forgot to tell you… sorry. However, do not fear my lovely little bunnies, for soon the actually story will start.

sorry guys i was tyring to figure out how to tie the proluge in with the stor y but it wouldnt work, but whatever I tried didnt work but I'm back and hopefully writers block free.