Silverbell

I know!

"It's alright Bell." Remus said trying to comfort the girl who was shaking like a leaf.

"I know!" She snapped in a newly acquired and utterly indignant tone. Remus sighed, no one anywhere had ever written a book on how to raise a child girls or boys, magic or Muggle that would prepare you for what you had to deal with, and he had looked, boy had he looked. And nothing no talk shows classes or other parent's advise had prepared him for seven months ago when Bell came home and asked, "What's sex and why are two teachers at school getting fired 'cus of it?" Remus chuckled at the memory, particularly at how utterly shocked he was to have heard that word come from her mouth, after all she'd only been ten!

"What?" Bell snapped again. "What are you laughing at?"

"Nothing, I swear!" Remus declared holding his hands up defensively.

"You think I'm a coward!"

"No I don't."

"Yes you do!"

"Fine I do, ok?"

"Ok!" She shouted throwing her hands up and rolling her eyes in perfect sinc. There was another long and uncomfortable silence as the two of them stood there waiting.

"You're going to be fine." Remus whispered gently behind her.

"I know!" She snarled.

"I know you know, I just wanted to let you know that I know that you would." It was perfect like liquid in motion. Hands met hips, jaw dropped and cocked to the side, head turned to glare at him first body followed and then to top it all off the inevitable shifting of weight from on foot to the other made Bell look nineteen with her long dark hair, pale completion, and haunting gray eyes. When had Bell become such a woman? After a long hard glare Bell turned her back on her uncle once more.

With a rush of wind and a roar like thunder it was there, Hogwarts Express. Bell squared her shoulders and, "I can't do this Uncle Remus!" She cried burying her face in his chest. Remus smiled fondly as he smoothed her hair.

"Yes you can!" He cooed kissing the crown of her head. "You can do anything!"

"No-I-can't!" She sobbed.

Suddenly a woman approached them. "First year?" She asked in a kindly tone. Startled Bell spun out of the embrace to look at this stranger.

"Uh, yeah." Remus said nodding as he gave Bell's shoulder a slight squeeze.

"Oh well come on then!" The woman enthused as she waved for them to follow her. "I've already sent our eldest off see there 'e is rushin' aboard, Bill Weasley you mind yourself this year!" She scolded a tall red haired boy through the crowd in which he'd been swallowed. A hand shot up from the mass of bodies and gave a short wave. "There ya see!" She smiled warmly at Bell.

"Hello boys I'm back!" She said encompassing a man Remus assumed was her husband and a boy about Bell's age but taller. "This is my husband Arthur," She said as the two men shook hands briskly. "And this, is my third eldest Percy, it's his first year too!" She said gently placing a hand on each of the children's backs and giving them just the slightest of pushes together. "Oh! How could I forget? I'd Molly by the way Molly Weasley!" Smiling Remus gave a a nod. "Dear where's Charlie?" Molly then asked turning to her husband.

"Well, you know Charlie." Arthur said squirming under his wife's gaze. "He went to talk to his friends for just a moment he said and well... He boarded the train with them!" He squeaked with a sheepish grin.

"Oh, that boy!" She fumed.

"Mum."

"Not now Percy. I don't understand that boy he goes from one fascination to another I mean dragons! Arthur, what is he going to do with his life that involves dragons?" She asked pursing her lips.

"Mum!" Percy said more urgently.

"Not now Percy!"

"Mum the train's going to leave with out us!" He shouted.

"Oh, well, have a safe trip!" Molly said embracing her son and then Bell. "Write me when you get sorted!" She instructed him.

"Bye Bell, I love you!" Remus said hugging the girl he had raised fighting back tears. "I'll write you, so you write me got it?" He asked. Bell nodded underneath his chin.

"Love you!" Bell called waving from the boarding platform.

"You take care o' that girl Percy you hear me? And share your lunch!" Molly called after her son who was waving from a window his new acquaintance ducking under him to wave as well. Remus couldn't help it, couldn't hold it back any longer, he began to cry. "Oh!" Molly sighed. "Come here you!" She said wrapping a motherly arm around Remus and one around her husband both of whom were now weeping like newborns.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love Molly, I didn't intend to meet the Weasleys it just happened, and I'm glad it did because I just love Molly!