Status: Joint story with hazle eyes (lilia) and we'll try and update a lot. And I do mean a lot.

Reunited Sisters, An Arranged Marriage

(Chap.8) Lilia's POV

Lilia’s POV:
Aden and I were still playing cards in the living room when he randomly asked, "So you and Ash seem pretty close. Where you close growing up?"

I was shock to learn that Aden nor probably Demetrius knew anything about us, but I answered never the less. "Umm no. I was adopted at birth and our biological parents had Ash a year later. We recently just met and there was just this automatic bond between us. Since we had no other siblings growing up." I explained not going into much detail.

"But why would they give you away and not her as well?" Aden asked truly curious about the situation.

"I was born a month and a half prematurely. So because of that I have a lung condition." I replied quietly while looking down at the cards I held in my hand. It was quiet for a while.

That is until I started to smell and noticed that the atmosphere was quickly clouding my vision. I looked around looking for Aden only to see him and another man fighting. I gasped and immediately stared coughing. I have to get out of here. I thought as I crawled my way to the back door in the kitchen. I slid open the back door and stood up and walked outside. But my vision was slightly blurring as I made my way over to a tree and set my hand on it for support. But I clasped onto the ground still coughing with my hand over my mouth. I could feel that my hand was now wet and sticky but I couldn't stop coughing and could hardly breathe.

I then heard two pairs of rushing footsteps and I tried to calm myself down to where I could ask for help but it was no use and besides I didn't even know who these people were. That was until they started talking.

"Oh my gosh Lilia!" Ash's voice broke through my continues coughing noises.

"What's wrong with her?" Asked the rude but deep voice of who could only be Demetrius.

"She has very weak lungs." Ash snarled angrily and got closer to me but then froze as she smelled/saw the blood as Demetrius just growled.

"I'll take her to the hospital you go see if Aden needs any help. You can meet us there, after you have had a human meal." Demetrius said as I felt him gently pick me up. But the last thing I heard was Ash growling menacingly before I drifted into unconsciousness.
♠ ♠ ♠
oh lala