Status: Joint story with hazle eyes (lilia) and we'll try and update a lot. And I do mean a lot.

Reunited Sisters, An Arranged Marriage

Adens POV (Chap.11)

I looked down at Ash and quickly looked up again. There were blisters all over her body and some of her skin was charred black. For a normal human that would mean they’d either have serious skin grafts or die. For a vampire I wasn’t sure. I’d never heard of anything like this even though I knew it probably had happened before.
I should have gotten there sooner. Well not there because I was there just I should have saved her...sooner. If that makes any sense at all. I ran even faster than I had been before... if she died –which she wouldn’t!- it would be my fault. I shook my head trying to clear those thoughts away while dodging trees.
I stopped in the parking lot of the hospital then ran through the doors hoping Demetrius was all ready here with Lilia. I ran to the front counter of the ER and started talking to the nurse. “She’s been in a fire and she needs help. Now.” I saw the slight weirdness to her upper lip and thanked god. She was a vampire. “She’s a vampire so don’t infuse her with human blood,” I whispered the last part so no one else could hear me.
She took one look at Ash and nodded, “Of course, Sir. We’ll get her in right now.” She motioned to a man wearing a blue doctors uniform and a white coat to get one of those wheel beds and come. Once the guy was over here I placed Ash on the bed and they took her through some doors marked STAFF ONLY. I automatically started to fallow but the brunette stepped in my way.
“I need to go with her,” I told her, stepping around her.
She just stepped in front of me again, “That’s not possible, Sir,” she told me letting a steely edge into her voice, warning me to back off.
I looked her straight in the eye and lied, “Listen. That’s my wife you have in there and might have to operate on. Please. I want to be there,”
Her eyes softened but she didn’t give in. “I’m sorry but you will have to stay here, Sir,” She told me firmly, then she started to glare at me, “And if you even try to do anything, Dog, I will have security escort you out and kick your butt,” She smirked as I tried to conceal my shock.
You can’t tell if someone is a werewolf or not besides the marks on their upper arms and if I’m not mistaken I was wearing a shirt. I glanced at each of my shirt sleeves and noticed one of them was singed at the bottom and the brown markings were showing. I sighed, “Fine,”
“Good,” She smiled again being all bipolar, “You just need to fill out some paper work then you can take a seat to wait for your wife.”
With that she went behind the counter, grabbed a pen and a Big stack of paper work. I groaned silently to myself. I really, really hated paper work...
$$$
After I was done with all the papers-finally!- I went to see if Lilia was ok because when I asked the nurse she said they were here. I walked up some stairs and looked through the window to see Lilia and Demetrius in deep conversation. I sighed and turned to go.
What to do, what to do... then I had the best idea. I already knew that Lilia’s favourite type of dog was a germen shepherd from the time she made lunch. I think she also said something about Ash liking animals to. I smiled and went outside to hail a taxi. That’s what I was going to do.
I was going to buy Ash and Lilia a little puppy.
When I got to the SPCA I was in luck. I’d come here first because a few years ago I used to volunteer at the SPCA and had always found it so sad that people could just give up their pets like that and not care where they went.
I walked up to the counter. “Hi. I was wondering if you had any germen shepherds?” I asked the balding man with gray hair behind the desk. He smiled.
“Actually we just found one this morning. Not sure if it’s a pure bread or not but it’s cute and young,” he said. “By the way, the name is Earl.”
I smiled back at him, “Well Earl let’s see the little guy,” He motioned for me to follow him around to where the cages for the animals were kept. We walked past the cats and other dogs until we came to the last cage.
“Here she is,” He said, almost proudly while opening the cage door. A cute little puppy who was, what looked to be almost all germen shepherd wobbled out, tail wagging to the point her whole butt was shaking. I laughed and picked her up. She liked my hand.
“I’ll take her,” I told Earl with a grin. The girls would love her. I was sure of it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ohhhh Adens POV for da first time!