Status: Joint story with hazle eyes (lilia) and we'll try and update a lot. And I do mean a lot.

Reunited Sisters, An Arranged Marriage

Ash's POV (Chap.17)

Ash’s POV:

Aden and I were looking in one of the high fashion stores on the street, I wouldn’t usually go into this kind of place but Aden wanted to check it out. “Ash!” said Aden. I turned around and there he was with a mile high pile of clothes. I looked down at my one shirt and smiled, “Come try this stuff on!”

We asked a sails lady for a fitting room and I preformed a fashion show. I tried on skirts with feathers and fake fur shirts and a hat with a stuffed vulture on it. Out of the whole pile of cloths there was only one thing I really liked. It was a red hater dress with a draped knee high skirt, but when I checked the price tag I almost choked. “728$ dollars?” I gasped.

Aden looked at me and laughed. “You look like you’ve never seen a price tag before,” I looked at him with my mouth open. Did he seriously think that this was a normal price for clothes?

“Are you seriously saying this is what you’d normally pay for clothing?” I asked. He looked confused but nodded. I shook my head and put the dress down carefully and then grabbed his arm. “I’m going to show you how to shop so that u still have money for ice cream afterwards,” and with that I dragged him out of the store and into the street.

“Hey, is that Demetrius at the end of the street?” asked Aden pointing. I looked and sure enough there was Demetrius coming straight for us.

“Yep, definitely Demetrius,” and with that I continued looking around for a store like the ones I’d usually go for. I spotted a store like the one I worked at just as Demetrius reached us. “Alright guys, time to learn too shop.”

********

After lots of dress up and a good time we came out of the second hand store. At first they had been disgusted at shopping at such a place but they got into it after a little while of my telling them they were girls and had no balls. We walked out of the store with some bags each. I had bought two pairs of skinny jeans, A t-shirt, a plaid long-sleeved button up and a spaghetti strap top. I had changed my hospital gown for a pair of jeans and the plaid.

We went into the hospital and up to Kate’s room. Demetrius was going to wake her up and see if see wanted to try out the night life of this place. Before we left though I put a bag at the end of Kate’s bed. It was something I picked up for her while we were out that I thought she’d like a lot.

On our way back to ‘my’ room I asked Aden what the name of Kate’s old school had been. “Well it’s the only private school in this part of town so we’ll see soon enough,” When we got back to the room I put Josh’s sweater back on the bed.

“Ok, now we wait to see if Kate’s coming,” I sighed.

Josh’s POV

“Boss she took the sweater,” I confirmed sneering. Stupid girl. She played right into the trap.

“Good,” answered the deep voice from the other end of the walkie-talkie. “We’ll know where they’ll be soon enough,”

“Sir?” I asked, “Can I ask why you want too ruin the vampire-werewolf-human alliance?”

“Agent 768 I suggest you stop asking questions before you find out just how expendable you are.”

I gulped. “Yes, Sir.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok guys there you go. Leave comments about who you think josh's boss is :D