Status: Joint story with hazle eyes (lilia) and we'll try and update a lot. And I do mean a lot.

Reunited Sisters, An Arranged Marriage

(Chap.4) Lilias POV

“John, Agatha, girls, why don’t you have a seat, we have some news for you,” said Joe. John, Agatha, and I took a seat on a couch facing the others, while Ash sat in a chair between her parents and us.

"Hello," said a man that was sitting beside a boy with midnight black hair. “I’m Chace Quinlan and this is my son Demetrius. We are of the Vampire kingdom.”

“And I am Azuel, this is Aden, we’re from the Werewolf kingdom.” The other man said sitting beside a boy with black hair and blond highlights.

I was now really confused as to why they were here. I mean why would they come here to this house to see us?

“Okay…and this matters to us why?” Ash asked coldly. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Demetrius smirk disturbingly.

“Ash Chang, be respectful!” cried Joe. “These people are royalty, more important then you will ever manage to be!” Ash rolled her eyes. I was shocked that she would say something like that to a guest but then after I heard what Joe said. I wanted to say something about it but I decided against it and clench my hands as if to bound my mouth closed.

“What Ash was trying to say was, meaning no disrespect. Why are you here?” I asked politely, but with a hint of worry hidden in my voice.

“Well,” answered Sally “You both will be expected to marry these wonderful boys, and we thought you might want to know.” Sally explained as if it was no big deal.

I had completely frozen after hearing those words. Why would anyone put their own children thru that? But before I could ask or say anything Agatha shot up out of her seat and glared Sally down. Sadly it didn't faze Sally at all.“They will be marrying whoever they want, you can’t make them marry someone if they don’t want to!” My mother practically yelled. I truly wanted to just jump up and hug her, but I kept my calm and stayed in my seat with a slight smile on my face but it didn't last long.

“Oh yes we can, Agatha, they were bound at birth to marry these boys and since they are both our children you can do nothing about it.” Sally replied sternly. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Agatha fidgeting with her fingers nervously.

“Without Lilia marrying Demetrius and Ash marrying Aden our kingdoms will fall into catastrophic war. There will be blood of innocent people spilled, we are asking you to help us stop this from happening.” Azuel explained almost pleadingly.

“How will it help if we marry them? We’re not from you’re kingdoms anyway?” I asked somewhat confused.

“Yes but the werewolf kingdom has a peace treaty with the human world and Ash is a vampire so if you marry the vampire prince, that would be Demetrius and Ash married the werewolf prince, again that would be Aden, then the kingdoms would be pacified and the war evaded.” Chace explained calmly.
“Shouldn’t it be some damned princess’s job or something, to keep the peace? We aren’t princesses.” Ash asked bitterly.

“Well Ash, Lucky for you, a long, long, long way back in our family tree there is a vampire queen, and since Lilia is human the vampires will accept her.” said Joe answering Ash's question, while grinning like a maniac. It was starting to creep me out. The boys were also uncomfortable now.

“Now Ash you go pack, Lilia your things will be moved into the other car. You will be living in a house in the human world until we announce the marriage to the kingdoms.” Explained Sally with a light no big deal smile. Ash swiftly got up out of the chair and quickly ran up stairs to pack.

I sighed as I was going to stand up and follow her up stairs and help her but Sally had stopped me by asking in an almost smug tone. "So Lilia what do you think about being queen of a nation?"

Is that all she cares about is money and power? I thought clutching my fists again. "Is that the only reason why you set up this whole thing?" I asked glaring across at her.

"Of course not darling we want you to be happy" Sally said putting the emphasis on 'you'.

"Or course you want to make me to be happy, but what about Ash? Did you ever think for once how she was feeling about all this? I mean did you stop and think about how you were leaving your own daughter to go on 'business trips' only to come home once every two to three months for two days at a time. Then ignore her and call the adoptive parents of your first born and see how she's doing. For once think about others beside yourselves." I ranted then made my way up the steps with two other people following me. I already knew who it was so I didn't bother to turn around and look. I opened the door a creak to Ash if she needed any help packing her things.

She gave us cold stares but if faltered when she looked me in the eyes. I wanted to talk to her about all this and I could tell she wanted to talk to me as well. I could see it in her eyes.

“What do you want?” Ash asked us coldly. I felt sad that would talk to me that way but I somehow knew it was an act but I didn't know what for.

“We came to see if you needed help packing.” Aden said in a happy way trying to lighten the mood. But Ash glared at him as if warning him to stay away.

"I'm done packing." Ash sneered and with that she jumped out the window. I ran to the window only to find Ash land on her feet unharmed without a sound.

"She's a vampire." Demetrius reminded me.

"I'm going after her." I said in a rush going to the door about to run down the stairs.

"No," said Aden grabbing my arm stopping me in my tracks. “If she’s smart she’ll be getting away from here as fast as she can, no human will be able to catch her, I’ll go after her.”

I closed my eyes nodding as Aden jumped out the window and into the forest. I walked back down stairs to see the adults all talking about well us probable. I sighed as I entered the room with five other people I hardly knew and started walking to the back door after I had spotted it at the far wall of the kitchen. but was of course stopped.

"Hey Lilia? Whereas Ash and Aden?" Azuel asked politely.

I gently smiled at him as I replied, "Ash was mad and jumped out her window, so Aden went after her to bring her back."

He nodded understanding and I walked outside in the back yard waiting for Ash and Aden to come back. The only sad thing was that Demetrius and I had nothing to talk about and the silence was oddly comfortable.

***

When Ash and Aden walked out of the forest I walked up to Ash and gave her a hug. I could feel her stiffen under me instead of hugging back.

“Do you enjoy giving me heart attacks? You scarred the crap out of me girl!” I yelled at her accusingly, even though I knew she was a vampire she could still get hurt.
“Sorry.” Ash mumbled looking at me apologetically.

I sighed, “We’ll talk later. Right now we’re leaving for the house they got us to live in for a while.”
Ash nodded walked to a car that didn't have any luggage in the back seat. I hugged Agatha and John before I joined her in the car unsure of where we were really going.

***

We pulled into the driveway of the beautiful little house. It had the look of those old fashioned cottages with the wooden log walls. There were two floors with lots of windows, and some cute little flower beds filled with Lilly’s. My favourite. I got out of the car along with everyone else. The black BMW that Azule and Chace had been driving pulled in behind us. Ash grabbed five suit cases surprising me by her strength, I Grabbed my purse and 3 other bags and walked in looking around at now our cozy little cottage. But I was not expecting what was coming next.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey u my readers! U should coment!