Status: Writing when an idea is in my head...

Daughter of Rage and Love

Viva La Gloria (Little Girl)

The night passed smoothly; Billie kick-started the BBQ and they ate outside in the dimming light of the Independance Day sunset. Adrienne asked Lillith lots of questions, too many for her to answer in fact. "What have you been doing these past few years?", "What are your friends like at school?", "What do you like to do in your free time?". Lillith aswered in full but with blushing cheeks and a shy attitude. Jacob also asked her a few questions wanting to know if she liked the same things he did; like XBox and soccer. "Er, no not really. Sorry Jake."
"No problem." He replied. Joey didn't ask any questions; he just sat and stared lovingly into her eyes. Billie rarely said anything; he would get to know her in good time.

Soon the sun had fully set and the family retreated inside after the amazing fireworks; except for Joseph and Lillith; who stayed outside on the patio. They sat on the cold stone floor together; side by side looking at the stars. The silence was mounting; yet it whispered so many things in each of the twin's ear.
Should I? I-I don't know what to say to her... She's so beautiful...I want to...No! No! That's not gonna happen. That's just sick!...But I love her. Just say something! Joey thought in his head just taking in the situation.
It's Joey bloody Armstrong. The drummer of one of my favourite bands. My brother. This is so cool and weird and lovely and so sad. I've known him but never truly and to find out I'm his sister....
"I'm sorry about what happened to you." Joey apologized quietly.
"Don't be, it's my fault." Lillith said in defiance.
"But think about it, you didn't have a dad or anything."
"It doesn't bother me one bit." She stated sorrowfully.
"But all the time you could of had with us." He blurted without thinking.
"Please don't remind me." She said tears pricking at her eyes.
"I'm sorry..." He said as he took hold of her hand. He then leaned in closer to her; leaving a kiss on her cheek. Lillith's cheeks blushed bright red and she sighed.
"I think we should go in now." She suggested.
"Ok." Joey said shivering a little bit.

The twins headed inside, Joey leading in front to show her to her room. He opened the door and she squeased past; touching him slightly as she did so. She stood in the middle of the semi tidy room; taking in everything. It was a typical boys room; dark blue walls, covered in posters and drawings. A shelf with a few childhood toys and next to that a hi-fi system. His bed was freshly made; fluffy pillows and a clean duvet cover. His carpet was cremy white and was littered with an XBox console and controlers and several t-shirts and a belt.
"Ahh...I'm sorry about the mess. I'll tidy it up if you...." Joey offered.
"No, no. Keep it this way. I like it messy. It shows that someone human lives here." Lillith said as she sat down on his bed. She noticed her suitcase was lying on the bed. Probably Adie or Billie took it up for her. She smiled at the act of mere kindness. Joey blushed a little bit as he sat down next to her on his bed and sighed.

I really do love her... I want to but I can't possibly...

Joey put a hand on her shoulder; holding her tight to him in a hug.

What is he doing? But...but I don't mind...I...I...

He put a hand on Lillith's cheek and made her look into his eyes.
"Please forgive me. I didn't mean to intrude on your lives. If you want I'll go. You don't need me, I was fine at the Smith's..." She said silently crying, "I'll go..."
"No! Please don't. Just stay. You're my sister, you deserve to be with me." He said firmly, "You need to be here."

That was when he gave in. That was when he kissed her. Kissed her on the lips. That was when he kissed her in his room on his bed at quarter past ten at night. That was when Lillith realized she was home. Her heart was entwined with her brothers; she couldn't leave the Armstrong residence from there on. But I'm ashamed to say that she was indeed dragged down to Earth.