Status: Writing when an idea is in my head...

Daughter of Rage and Love

Jinx

I leaned back away from her face and left her lips. I shouldn't have done it. It was stupid and unnescary. I was being an idiot. I shouldn't have done it. This was all my fault. I shouldn't have. Why do I have to be like this?
****
He departed my lips and there was a look of regret and bitterness; hidden by a cheeky shy smile. That was... uncalled for... but... I liked it. In a strange, forbidden, creepy way I liked it...
"I'm sorry." Joey blurted out.
"No, no don't be so-"
There was a knock at the door. My heart began to race; my breathing stopped for what seemed a millenia as the door opened.
"Joey? Lillith? 'You guys alright in there?" It was Billie Joe. My Dad...
****
Billie stepped out from the door and looked upon his children. His daughter. His son. His reunited family. His twins. His little miracle. He sighed and took a seat between them. He put an arm around each of them and kissed them on the cheek. He smiled; took a breath in and began to speak.
"Uh....erm...Guys....I don't know how to say this. Lillith. Would you like to stay with us? Joey. Would you like Lillith to live with us?"
"Yes." Joey said almost immediatly.
"What about you Lil?"
****
I couldn't. I honestly truly couldn't. This was Billie Joe Armstrong, asking me to live with him. I'm a fan. I shouldn't have anything to do with him except for his music. I should just love him as a musician and accept I'm a nobody.

But I can't.

He's my dad. My biological father. Without him, there'd be no me. Without Adrienne, there'd be no me.

But look what I just did.

I fucking kissed my own brother. On the mouth. With tongues. I can't be trusted. I can't be trusted with anything. I'll end up breaking something. Or breaking their hearts. I'm a failure in life. All I have is my music and that's it. I'm just a nobody. With no family and no future. I know where I'm meant to be. I'm meant to be on the streets selling my body because I'm an absolute fucking wreck with no hope and no life. I'm not a somebody. I shouldn't be here. They're not my family. I have no family.

My name is No One, a long lost son....born on the 4th of July... raised in the era of heroes and cons... they let me forget all my lies...

"Lillith... 'You ok?" Billie asked me concerned with a furrowed brow.
"I....I... don't know." I replied in a whisper.
"You don't want to live with us? Is that what you're saying?" He asked me again. I looked up into his beautiful emerald green eyes. Eyes that had seen the world and come across me before. Before as someone he never knew. As a simple Green Day fan. An obsessive one at that. The fan who lived with the band. It could work. And then again it couldn't.
"No, no. I'll, I'll stay. But please, don't treat me any differently. I'm just your daughter. And I don't deserve anything special." I said to him. I gave a glance to Joey; he looked so happy. And then he looked a little guilty. Like as if he just commited the biggest regret of his life.
"Ok Lillith. If that is what you wish. But I'll make it up to you. Somehow." Billie said as he hugged me tight.
"Welcome home." He whisered into my ear.