Status: Writing when an idea is in my head...

Daughter of Rage and Love

No One Knows

"It's the Press!" Panted Billie Joe as he frantically shut the front door and leaned against it.
"You sure?" Joey asked him.
"Of course I'm sure! I don't think 20 paps would be stood outside our door for no reason Joey." He blurted out.
"Billie, just calm down. Whatever they're here for I'm sure we can give it to them and they can be on their way." Adie said reassuringly.
"I wonder who tipped them off?" Joey asked randomly.
"Lardy." Lillith snarled.
"Who's he?" Joey asked his sister.
"My little brother."
"Hey! I didn't tip them off!" Jakob cried.
"Not you Jakob. My ex-little brother."
"That fatso?" Billie asked her.
"I'm not for sure but this just stinks of him. It's totally something he would do." Lillith said angrily, "Little creep, always trying to ruin my life..."
"Now Lillith, even if this Lardy guy sent them or not we have to deal with them. Now Billie, you march through that door and you tell them straight; you're gonna answer every god damn question they're gonna give you and you ain't gonna lie. Now move your keister mister!" Adie shouted sternly. If she could kick him out the door she would of at that point.
"Ok, ok. Jeez woman!" Billie exclaimed as he straightened himself out. He opened the front door and let his family go through first; all except for Lillith who held onto his hand.
It's gonna be ok Lil. You'll get used to it.
Thanks Joey.
You'll be great.

The rock star and his unseen daughter walked forward through to the front and looked upon the crowd of pappazi and reporters. The camera's flashed and the noise of questions rose higher and higher.
"Who's the girl?"
"What's her name?
"Did you have an affair?"
"Mr.Armstrong, did you have sex with this girl?"
"How old is she?"
"Where did she come-"
"ENOUGH!!!!!!!!" The petite punk god shouted. If he had an airhorn he would of used it in an instant.
"Thank you." He muttered as the silence returned to his drive, "Ok. We're gonna do this fairly. If you have a question, raise your hand. If you don't, then shut the hell up. Ok then. First one. You, at the back."
"Mr.Armstrong, what's the name of this girl?"
"Lillith Athena Armstrong." Billie said. Lillith blushed and her palms became sweaty as the crowd got excited at her last name. Billie then picked a reporter at the front.
"How is she related to you?"
"She's..."
"I'm his daughter." Lillith shouted.

There was a mixed reaction to this by the Press. Some aww-ed and one said "How sweet." but most of them were shocked and revolted.
"Who did you have an affair with this time?"
"Does your wife know about this?"
"I do actually!" Adie cried out.
"So you know he's been sleeping with someone else?" One pap said in disbelief.
"I know who he's been sleeping with. Me."Adie said authoritively.
"Lillith is our daughter. Mine and Adrienne's." Billie said as he held a tighter grip on his daughters hand. Adie put a hand on Lilliths shoulder.
"And she's my big sister."Jakob said as he walked round the front to stand beside his dad.
"And I'm her twin."Joey shouted as he stood beside her.

Everyone went quiet for a moment. Twins? Once again the Press was split in half; some going: "How wonderful." the others saying: "How's that even possible?"
But no matter what they could see the likeness between the twins; their curly hair, their height, their faces and their eyes.
"To be honest guys we need to go. So we'll catch you later."Billie said as he made an unexpected dash for his car. His family followed him and hopped into the American Ford. They speeded out of the drive and onto the road.

Eat my dust you suckers! Joey shouted in his mind.
Joey!
What?