Status: Writing when an idea is in my head...

Daughter of Rage and Love

Platypus (I Hate You)

"Well, well, well, look who we have here." Lardy said with a cookie in his hand. He ate the biscuit whole, swallowed it and then walked up to Lillith. Jakob stood behind her but Joey didn't shy away; he stood by her; holding her hand.
"Little Miss. Armstrong and her new family." Lardy teased, "But you're still a Smith!"
And with that he slapped Lillith across the face.
"You bastard!" Joey shouted as he pushed Lardy over. He was outraged, disgusted, angered, betrayed. There wern't words to fully describe Joey's new found rage that just came off of him in waves. He wanted to kill that pathetic sadistic boy; pummel him to death; take out his eyes and feed them to the dogs. He crouched over Lardy; his face in his prey's; breathing hard and almost growling. He had never felt so angry.

His sister. His only one, condemned to live a life like this. One with a demon to over rule her life. No wonder she dreamed Joey as angel. He was her escape route. Everyday. Like this. Day by day. Breath by breath. Kick by kick. Punch by punch. Every fucking day. No wonder he saw her like that each night. Beautiful but always bruised. Always torn on the inside and on the out. Always dirty. Always cuts on her face. He deserved another kick. That fatso. That fucking fatso. Who has no consideration for anything. So why should Joey consider him? Lardy didn't even deserve to live. Not to take another fucking breath.

Lardy breathed in. He smiled a cheeky malacent smile.
"You're not gonna hurt me. I can see it. You're just a wimp." Lardy said almost giggling.
Joseph Marciano smacked him across the face like he did to his sister.
"You deserve that. And you know what? You deserve another one." Joey spat, "But I'm not going to give you it. Because I'll always be better than you. And so help me God if I ever do it means I'll just be another one like you. Another piece of scum who doesn't give a second thought to anyone but yourself."
Dickhead, Fuck Face, God Smoker, Mother Fucker, Asshole, Peadophile, My fucking waste of time.
He let go of Lardy's t-shirt and stood up. He turned and looked at Lillith. Her right cheek was bright red and the rest of her face was pink but her green eyes oozed sticky tears. And they were silent. No cry. No plea for help. Just standing there in complete understanding. She had experianced the beatings before. The slap across her face; the shouting in her ear. So many times that she knew if she cried no one would come and dry them. But they kept on running down her face.

Joey wrapped an arm round her; but he didn't feel it was enough. He hugged her on the spot and then wiped away her tears.
I am so sorry Lillith. I...I...I shouldn't have....I didn't know...
It's ok...Thank you...ever so much...
"Are you ok?" Jakob asked her.
"I...I'm fine. Just don't worry about me." She stammered.
"But he just slapped you across the face though." Jakob said as he hugged her as well.
"I'm good." She protested.
You sure? You don't want Mom or anything?
No, no... you'll just get into trouble, hey would you look at that, he's waking up.
Indeed he was. Because of Lardy being such a fat weakling, he just lay on the floor; unconscious from Joey's attack. But his mind started to clear and he opened his eyes. He started to struggle and get up off of the floor; but he did it slow-mo; it was just enough time for the Armstrongs to run to Lilliths room.