Status: Writing when an idea is in my head...

Daughter of Rage and Love

Knowledge

"Lillith!" Billie Joe shouted from the bottom of the stairs, "You're gonna be late!"
"One second Dad! Lemme just get my bag!" Lillith replied from her room. Well, it wasn't her room entirely, she shared it with her twin.
Where is it? She thought in frustration.
She then found it; her ginger cat had sat on it for the past half hour. Mouse digged his claws into the fabric and wouldn't let go of it.
"Com'on Mouse! Don't be mean! It's the first day of school." She said as she tore it away from her half ferral pet.
She ran out of the bedroom door and down the stairs. She hopped off of the last step and landed beside her dad.

"I wish you'd stop growing!" The petite punk complained.
"I can't help it Dad!" Lillith said in a playful tone. She was at the same height as him; if she ever wore high heels he got in a instant mood.
"Oh Dad! You cutie." She whispered as she hugged him.
She let go and wandered into the kitchen. Adie was making pancakes for her children.
"Would you like some Lillith?" Her mom asked her from the stove as she sat down at the breakfast table.
"Oh yes please." She said in earnest. She had quickly learned that Adie's pancakes were to die for. Jakob sat down next to her and said good morning.
"Good morning Jake. How did you sleep?" She asked him.
"Quite well actually." He replied.
Joseph came into the kitchen also and she asked him how he sleeped.
You know how. We share dreams remember. He thought sarcastically.
Sorry Joey, I forgot.
You forgot?

Adie walked over with a plate of pancakes for each of them; Jake grabbed cutlery and gave everyone their set. They all dug in and Lillith closed her eyes. Just impossibly the best... She finished them off eagerly with her orange juice and made haste for the shoe closet. She got out her knee high Converse and began tying them up. She slung her sachel over her shoulder and headed for the door.
"Bye guys!" Lillith called out in joy.
"Wait Lillith!" Adie said from the kitchen.
Lillith let go of the handle and walked back into the kitchen.
"Come here." Mom beckoned with her hands. She gave her daughter a warm hug; wishing her the best for the coming school day.

***

"Lillith? Can you please give me the answer for this question?" Miss Hargraves screeched.
"Err..." Lillith mumbled, she had been day dreaming; forgetting she was meant to be doing Algebra.
It's X x Y= 23 + a! Joey hissed in his head.
"It's X x Y= 23 + a, Miss." Lillith said as quickly as she could.
"Thank you Miss.Armstrong. I would like you to pay more attention in my class in the future. Or on your head be it." The teacher scolded her.
"Yes Miss Hargraves."
The bell suddenly rang and Lillith and Joseph escaped from fourth period Math.
Thanks for saving me back there Joey. Lillith thought in thanks.
Don't think of it. I'm sure you would do the same for me.
Yeah, if I knew the answer.

The Armstrong Twins walked into the school cafeteria and entered the line for food. Joey grabbed a Sloppy Joe and a can of Coke; Lillith skipped the meat and went straight for the veggie option. She was served with vegetable lasgne and she got a bottle of water. How can you eat meat, Joey? Burgers are Murder! Lillith protested.
I just can Lillith. Same thing for you, how can you eat veggies your whole life? I would of died by now.
Well I guess I'm different then. She thought as she took her seat on an empty table. Her brother sat opposite her and they both began to eat.

Near by a young teen was trying to find somewhere to sit; her long blonde fringe getting in her eyes; she swooped it back with a biro inked hand. She wandered over near by the Armstrongs table; her purple Converse clad feet leading her the way there. She looked up at the pair who were eating; her cheeks blushed and she smiled.
"Um...hi!" She said nervously, "Can I sit with you guys?"
"Yeah sure!" Lillith said happily, "What's your name?"
"I'm Fifi. But you can call me Felicity. Whatever I guess. And you?" Fifi asked, her nerves all over the place as she sat down next to Joey.
"I'm Lillith. Or Lil. I don't mind." Lillith said just like her father all those years ago.
"Oh...Are you two brother and sister?" Fifi asked looking at the two around her. She noticed how they sat in the same position; sat upright with their head in their left hand. She saw the immediate likeness; their green eyes. Joseph's more brown; Lillith's like her fathers.
"Um, yeah. We're twins." The Armstrongs chorused together.
"Wow..." She breathed, "I never knew you had a sister Joseph."
"Me neither. I only knew about a month ago." He said slightly blushing.
"So I guess I don't have to tell you who my dad is. You already know." Lillith said absentmindedly.
"Who is your dad? Joey never told me the details when I first met him." Fifi said truthfully.
"My dad is..."Reverand Strychnine Twitch? Fink? Should I tell her? She's wearing a Green Day t-shirt for crying out loud! She's gonna go hysterical! "Billie Joe Armstrong."