Status: Active

Those Three Words

01- I Need It

Giselle was on her way home. She had just gotten off of work and needed to unwind. Her heels clicked on the sidewalk with each step as the cars slowly rolled by her. She was only twenty years old, and had several skeletons in her closet. But no one would ever know that by looking at her baby face.

Giselle sighed with relief as she reached her apartment building. She entered and pushed on the elevator button, waiting impatiently for it to get all the way on to the ground floor. The bell dinged once as the doors opened. She entered and pressed her floor.

Luckily no one else was with her. She leaned against the back and waited for her floor. Giselle bounced impatiently as she finally reached her floor. She walked in to the hall and turned to the right as she found her apartment. She unlocked the door and entered.

Her apartment was pretty decent. It was a small two bedroom apartment that she shared with her friend, Trent. He'd been friends with her since they were babies. But they never did cross that point. Mostly because Giselle was a wild girl.

She usually didn't get back to the apartment until the early hours of the morning. She was the girl that had a different man every week or so, and was always going to parties. In fact, that's where she was before she had gotten another client.

That was the main thing about Giselle. Behind her wavy chocolate locks, and bright blue eyes; she was a whore. A literal whore, well, she preferred Personal Escort. She did for one of two reasons; 1, she had always been told that she was sitting on a gold mine; and 2, because it was the easiest way she could get her fix.

In fact that's what she was going to do right now as she entered her bedroom. She closed her door tightly behind her and locked it. She laid the towel by the bottom of the door and found her kit.

She picked up her mirror and placed it on the bed gently. She felt in her bra and pulled out a small bag. She dumped it's contents onto the mirror. She then slipped the bag into her jewelry box and shut it. She pulled out her wallet and found a card. She carefully began to crush the white powder.

After she began forming lines on the mirror. She could feel herself getting giddy at the sight of the four fat lines on the mirror. She opened her wallet again, and found a hundred dollar bill. She rolled it up tightly and made a straw.

Giselle first make sure that both barrels of her nose were clear, then she sniffed the first line. She stood up and tilted her head back. She sniffed to ensure that she was going to get a drip. Cocaine was only one of her many vices, but it was one that she had tonight.

Giselle sighed as she felt it beginning to drip down her throat. It burned, but numbed as it dripped down. She could feel her heart beginning to race as she felt it hit her. She bent over and inhaled the remaining lines. She then cleaned up her tools and put everything away.

She laid down on her bed and just stared up at the ceiling. Her thin frame welcomed resting. Before she had gotten the coke, she was coming down from the meth. She laid for what seemed like maybe ten minutes before she heard Trent moving around, or so she thought it was Trent.

Giselle got up and peeked out of her bedroom, she barely caught Trent walking into the bathroom. She closed her door again and walked back to her bed.

She kicked off her heels and slipped out of her clothes. She put on some shorts and a tank top. She pulled back her covers and then slipped under them. She fell asleep soon after.

Trent was walking back to his room. He heard her come back, and he knew that she was probably using in her room. He tried her door, which was unlocked and peeked in. He seen her alseep for once. He crept quietly in to her room and looked down at her. He seen the white on her nose and shook his head.

He thought that she looked angelic, and never completely understood why she settled for way less than she was worth. He loved everything about her, and it was apparent that she loved her drugs like always. He had enough and was finally going to talk to her about going to a rehabilitation clinic. He stroked her cheek softly before walking out of the room and heading back to his room.

The next night Giselle was out with some friends. They were currently at Teresa's apartment. There was a party being held there in her friend's mansion. Giselle was walking around holding on to her Cran-Ras Vodka. She wore a simple black dress that hung nicely on her small frame.

She stood by the pool when a gentleman walked up to her. She smiled sweetly as he approached.

"I don't believe that we've met. I'm Mr. Green, but please call me Gary." he said as he held out his hand. He must've been at least fifty years old, but his black hair was pretty thick yet. His face had a few delicate laugh lines that accentuated his watery blue eyes. He wasn't fat, though tall and slender.

Giselle smiled, "No we haven't. I'm Giselle." she said as she shook his hand.

"Giselle? That's a beautiful name. Would you care to talk somewhere more private?" he asked as he looked her over like some kind of starved lion.

Giselle beamed as she felt a tingle in between her legs, a sign that she was going to get some tonight. She smiled sweetly, "Sure. Come with me." she said as she led him to a room inside the house.

There was a room that her friend had dedicated as Giselle's work room. Giselle entered the room and sat on the bed, "Is this private enough?" she asked erotically as she leaned back and slowly traced from her clavical down to her curve. She smiled widely as she seen the front of his pants beginning to bulge.

"Are you sure young lady? I don't even know you." he said sarcastically as he stepped forward.

Giselle nodded as she slipped off her dress. She wore nothing underneath. She walked forward and slipped off his jacket. Then she carefully peeled off his shirt. She could see his bulge getting bigger and bigger the more she touched him.

She finally rubbed on his bulge and he closed his eyes. She pushed him towards the bed. He sat down and looked at her, "What are you... Oh god!" he said as she had pulled off his pants and shoved his cock in her mouth.

She swirled her tongue around the head and teased it along the shaft when she put it deep into her throat and then went back to the head again. She could feel that he was close and that's when she stopped. She spit a little saliva onto her hand and rubbed herself with it before pushing him down on the bed.

He pulled himself more on the bed and watched her in anticipation.

She got on top and lowered herself onto him and moaned softly. He was pretty big and filled her just right. She bounced up and down as he played with her breasts. He fondled them and sucked on them softly.

Giselle kept at it for a while, before he rolled her over onto all fours. He entered her from behind. He held her hips as he drove himself into her more deeply. They both had ragged breath as they kept at it.

"AGGHH! Oh.... Oh...." he said as he finally reached his peak. He didn't stop pumping though, but he did pump slower. Finally they were both getting dressed. "So what do I owe you?" he asked as he finally had his jacket back on.

Giselle had finished fixing her hair, "One hundred unless you got something to trade." she said as she reapplied her lipstick.

"Well, here. Thank you for tonight." he said as he handed her a hundred dollar tip.

"Thank you. Just remember the name Giselle." she said as she exited the room. That night she was on her way home. She had managed to screw ten guys before the night was through. She had four 'teeners of meth, two grams of coke, and four hundred extra dollars.

She entered her apartment again and found her kit. She pulled out her glass dick. She took a piece of a straw and picked up some meth from the bag, she then carefully inserted it while covering the hole. She tapped the straw lightly to ensure that the meth had gone into her pipe.

She then picked up her lighter and held it a half an inch below the bowl. She heard it cracking and new that it was going to be good. She put her lighter on the bed and blew inside her pipe.

She lit her lighter and began melting the meth again. She inhaled once it started to smoke and when she got a hit, she blew it out. She rolled a few more bowls and felt the rush about five minutes later. She then began cleaning her room, and every once in a while she'd smoke more.

She just kept smoking and smoking, and the higher she got until she couldn't get any higher. She had finally cleaned the whole place, and couldn't find anything else to do, so she laid down. She couldn't sleep though, the meth was what kept her up. She turned when she thought she heard a knock on her door.

"Hold on." she said as she got up to put away her drugs. Giselle sat up when she seen Trent walk right into her room, “What are you doing? I said to hold on.” She said hotly as she tried to hide everything.

“Stop…. Stop. Please?” he asked softly as he held her hands. “I’ve been meaning to talk to you.” He said as he looked into her eyes.

Giselle looked at him, “What is it?” she asked as she could feel his eyes on her nose. She sniffed and felt another drip hit her throat.

“I know that you’ve been using. I know about the meth, the coke, the thizz, and whatever other shit you’ve been doing. I don’t like it.” He said. “Please don’t take it the wrong way. I love you. I always have. But I don’t like seeing you waste away like that.” He added.

Giselle sighed, “I need it.” She said softly.

“What?” asked Trent, hoping that he had heard wrong.

“I need it. I need to be numb. I didn’t realize that you loved me. I love you too, but why would you want to be with a whore like me? I’m a druggie and I’ll admit that. You need to look for someone who won’t drag you down.” Said Giselle hotly as she picked up her glass dick and entered the bathroom. She locked the door before she began to roll some more bowls.

Trent knocked softly on the door, “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to make you mad. I care for you, and I want you to go to rehab.”

Giselle stopped smoking. She never really thought about it, but a part of her was tired of her wild life. She unlocked the door and poked her head out, “How much would it cost me?” she asked softly.

Trent smiled, “Don’t worry. I’ll pay for it. But I want you to make an honest attempt at it, please? Are you willing to do that for me?” he asked.

Giselle felt the tears come to her eyes, “I’ll try.” She said as she hugged him.

Trent held her tightly. He could feel her vertebrae underneath her clothes. She was nothing more than skin and bones.

Giselle looked up at him, “Let me get rid of this junk.” She said as she grabbed her drugs. She poured the contents of the baggies into the toilet, and flushed it. She smashed her pipe and threw it away.

Giselle sighed. That process wasn’t as painful as she thought it would be.

Trent hugged her from behind, “I’m proud of you. This is a big step for you.” He said with a grin.

“But it’s been long overdue.” She said with a smile.

“Come on, let’s go see about getting you registered.” He said.

Giselle nodded as she followed Trent. Maybe this would be good for her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Like it? Comments? Thanks for reading.