Untitled

Spring Nicht

Don't Jump lyrics

On top of the roof
The air is so cold and so calm
I say in silence
You don't wanna hear it right now
The eyes of the city
Are counting the tears falling down
Each one a promise
Of everything you never found

I scream into the night for you
Don't make it true
Don't jump
The lights will not guide you through
They're deceiving you
Don't jump
Don't let memories go
Of me and you
The world is down there out of view
Please don't jump

You open your eyes
But you can't remember what for
The snow falls quietly
You just can't feel it no more
Somewhere out there
You lost yourself in your pain
You dream of the end
To start all over again

I scream into the night for you
Don't make it true
Don't jump
The lights will not guide you through
They're deceiving you
Don't jump
Don't let memories go
Of me and you
The world is down there out of view
Please don't jump
Don't jump

I don't know how long
I can hold you so strong
I don't know how long

Just take my hand
Give it a chance
Don't jump

I scream into the night for you
Don't make it true
Don't jump
The lights will not guide you through
They're deceiving you
Don't jump
Don't let memories go
Of me and you
The world is down there out of view
Please don't jump
Don't jump
And if all that can't hold you back
I'll jump for you

Spring Nicht lyrics

Über den Dächern,
ist es so kalt,
und so still.
Ich schweig Deinen Namen,
weil Du ihn jetzt,
nicht hören willst.
Der Abgrund der Stadt,
verschlingt jede Träne die fällt.
Da unten ist nichts mehr,
was Dich hier oben noch hällt.

Ich schrei in die Nacht für Dich,
lass mich nicht im Stich,
Spring nicht.
Die lichter fangen Dich nicht,
sie betrügen Dich.
Spring nicht.
Erinner Dich,
an Dich und mich.
Die Welt da unten zählt nicht,
Bitte spring nicht.

In Deinen Augen,
scheint alles sinnlos und leer.
Der Schnee fällt einsam,
Du spürst ihn schon lange nicht mehr.
Irgendwo da draussen,
bist Du verloren gegangen.
Du träumst von dem Ende,
um nochmal von vorn anzufangen.

Ich schrei in die Nacht für Dich,
lass mich nicht im Stich
Spring nicht.
Die lichter fangen Dich nicht,
sie betrügen Dich.
Spring nicht.
Erinner Dich,
an Dich und mich.
Die Welt da unten zählt nicht,
Bitte spring nicht.

Ich weiss nicht wie lang,
Ich Dich halten kann.
Ich weiss nicht wie lang.

Nimm meine Hand,
wir fangen nochmal an.
Spring nicht.

Ich schrei in die Nacht für Dich,
lass mich nicht im Stich
Spring nicht.
Die lichter fangen Dich nicht,
sie betrügen Dich.
Spring nicht.
Erinner Dich,
an Dich und mich.
Die Welt da unten zählt nicht,
Bitte spring nicht.

Spring nicht.
Und hält Dich das auch nicht zurück.
Dann spring ich für Dich.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I walked down the deserted German street; I could feel the cold wrap around me like a blanket of ice. It was strange as I was wearing my black trench coat and that normally kept me warm. But the ice was so strong, it didn’t bother me too much; I had more important things on my mind. I did what I always did. Thought about every thing that was going on in my life. That way I don’t go completely insain, just to think about it and sort it all out in my heads made me feel so much better about everything; and of course my thoughts automaticly goes towards the people who make my life hell every day.
“FAG!” I could hear the name shouted out from down the corridors to me. It was funny because I wasn’t gay, I wasn’t even bi, I just liked to look the way I did. Everything about myself made me confident at the beginning. I was happy with who I was. I loved my hair the length it was, down to my shoulders, black with blond tips. I loved my make-up, the classic black guy-liner and eye shadow. My cloths kept me warm and made me feel worth a few euros. But I guess in the world of high school that wasn’t good enough. The jocks (an American phrase, which some of the people at my school actually use!) are the top of the hiraquy, they rule the school and everything they do is perfect. Even the teachers, who aren’t allowed to pick favourites, prefer them, the beautiful people, the people who mean anything and will probably make something of their lives, have extra attention, extra support. But me, no, I get the “After I’ve helped so-and-so.” All lesson so I get no work done, at all. My English teacher’s the worst; the chances of me actually passing that subject are zero-to-a trillion. I just don’t understand, the way there are three different spellings and meanings for one word. Take there for instance; is it there, their, they’re. I just don’t understand. But I’m getting no help at all with it, the beautiful people are, the dumbest girl in the whole class Rachel is passing and that’s only because Mrs Rubenstein spends all her time with her then helping the rest of the class. Bill, my twin brother, is also failing having the same teacher. He getting as little or less help then me, he’s quieter and shyer then me so he just sits and tries same as me. Were very similar and we like mostly the same things; make-up, music, our cloths are different, I like black while he goes for more earth tones. But our hairs the same, his maybe a little shorter and less fly away. He normally nicks my strengtheners and that really annoys me but he’s my younger, by 10 seconds, brother so what are you going to do?
I carry on walking the streets, not paying attention to where I’m going and start to think of a school where I could walk into it without people pushing me against the walks screaming abuse at me. Where my hair isn’t pulled and slammed into doors. Where my piercing isn’t pulled out of my eye-brow constantly, because as soon as the wound heals I have it re-pierced, costing me 30 euros. I know it sound stupid to keep getting it done. But why should I have to change because people don’t like the way I look? I hate the fact that I’ve been taken out of school twice because I’ve bitten a kid who tried to pull my dick, saying that it was fake because I was so obviously a girl and I wasn’t man enough to even fight back. That kid got a detention when I had to stay out of school for three weeks.
I don’t understand how that’s a punishment though because as far as I can see I had three weeks of no abuse and my mutter’s amazing cooking. It great everything was fine at home and if wasn’t for the fact that she has to work three jobs to pay for; Tom, me, the house, food, cloths, transport, and sometimes bail money, then I would have asked to me home schooled.
So back at school and people thought that I was totally sycotic, edging away from me, skirting by the walls when they had to pass me in the corridors. I say had because when people could help it they hid in little huddles so not to have to look at me, but talk about me in very obvious whispers. You know the ones, the stage whisper. It’s like they want me to blow my top again, to see how far they have to push me to absolutely loose it.
School today was interesting today; well interesting as in I had something to think about and understood it. We were in German and the teacher said that for the next three weeks we all had to enter a creative writing competition. The title was ‘A Perfect World.’ We spent the rest of the lesson talking about what would be our perfect world. Some of the Miss America wannabes said ‘World Peace’. One class idiot, who the teachers think are amazing, said legalizing drugs. Others said more valid things like; no-terrorism, no George Bush, the whole class laughed at that; including me. We looked at global warming, animal cruelty and other things that pretty much came in on the 6 o’clock news every night; gun and knife crime, suicide, murder.
Then somebody, her name’s Ava I think, said love. Not world peace or loving your neighbour like yourself but actual love. Were two people love each other unconditionally and would do anything for each other no matter what came in their way.
That started me thinking; that would be a nice place to live in. a place were people actually loved each other and they understood each other. Didn’t question each other about their choices in their hair, cloths, make-up but just accepted them for who they were. That would be my perfect world. In that thought at school I realised how far from the truth life was.
I carried on walk, faster know and started thinking of all the things that would make a perfect world, my perfect world. Mutter would have as much money as she wanted and she would never have to work, I could be home school because I love home and hate school. Teachers would actually help Tom because he’s extremely smart and I know that with, not extra help, but the help he should have, then he will do really well in school and out. I could walk anywhere I wanted with out having the fear of being beaten on, or hit on. It’s seriously scary having a guy, who you don’t know, who’s drunk hitting on you; you just stand there thinking: he can’t grope you else he’ll say you were leading him on and then he’ll hit you, hard. But you can’t tell him you’re a guy because then he’ll either think you’re gay or that you look gay and then either way you end up in a fight.
Walking through the dark streets I saw a homeless man taking of the boots of another homeless man, who was either asleep, in which case he will not be pleased when he wakes up, or dead, I think it’s the latter.
Everybody to have a home that would make a perfect world. Well there would be nobody on the streets, but then people would need money to pay for the houses, and for that they would need jobs. This would mean that everybody would have to educated, and for that people would have to stay at school. But for people to stay in school, they would have to enjoy it. That would mean that people don’t throw stuff, punch, kick, bite, threaten and all the other ‘normal’ school things that happen. I uses if you want one thing to get better a lot of things have to happen else your back at square one but with a new problem. It’s a giant circle and for something to change it all has to. But I wonder what would happen if the circle is broken, if someone did something that wasn’t on the way things were, did something radical and tried to change it.
I heard shouts from the main road ahead. I started to look around at what was going on, there were police cars and a police tape around a multi-storied car park. People were walking around quickly talking to each other so fast that I could only catch glimpses of their conversations:
“Du überholt tut er es?
“Aufmerksamkeit Sucher.”
“Er nicht tut es wirklich, wird er?”
Even though their voices were all jumbled together they all sounded scared. I looked up to where the general direction was looking and up at the top of the multi-storied car park I saw a figure. It would have been hard to tell whether it was a he or a she, but I knew it was a guy. He had limp long black hair, a beige/brown t-shirt with a skull design on the front. He was wearing blue jeans, they weren’t skinny jeans yet they just got the outline of his skinny legs.
I looked into his face, it was sunken and drained, his silver necklace fell like his face, his eye liner and eye shadow ran down the sides of his eyes. The eyes were blank with emotion; they were lost like he’s given up hope.
A single tear fell down his face and fell of the building down past the windows. When I saw the tear fall on the floor I couldn’t take it anymore I started to run, picking up one heavy new rock after the other. Fear coursed through my body, there he was standing there and even though people around us doubted him I knew that Bill would do it.
I just ran through the police line as though it was the finishing line on a big race, but I didn’t stop to take my prize I carried on running and I knew I only had seconds before I lost my prize for good. I ran passed parked cars; I opened the door to the stairs and ran up the as fast as I could. The fact I had to breath caught up to me at one flight of stairs, I stopped to catch my breath, leaning forward I put my hands against the railings bending down my hair getting into my eyes. That was enough I had to carry on; I carried on running, and running. I ran up the stairs two at a time t try and make up for the seconds I had stopped. I opened the gate that led to the roof where Bill was; pushing it open I sprinted across the roof space that separated us.
He looked frozen; his head was bent forward looking down at the people below.
“Nimm meine Hand wir fangen nochmal an. Spring nicht.”
When I said this he looked around. I couldn’t believe what I saw; my little brother had lost all hope in everything, me, mutter, school and especially himself.
He turned away saying softly; “Ich schrei in die Nacht für Dich, lass mich nicht im Stich.”
“Spring nicht.” I looked at his back begging in my head to come down and come home.
“Spring nicht.”
He turned to me and started to walk backwards.
“Spring nicht. Und hält Dich das auch nicht zurück. Dann spring ich für Dich.”
That’s the last thing I said to him as I walked away. I loved him too much to see him fall, I just couldn’t so it. But I hoped I said all that I had to for him to know that I loved him more then anything in eternity.
And as I walked down the stairs and out of the car park, passed people breaking into cars and stealing TVs. Passed people fighting and others egging them on. Passed the ambulance as it carried my brother away; I realized that the thing that would make this a perfect world for me, would to have my brother back safe in my arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and tell me what you think.

xoxo
sailor emo